paste and pay

weplant

Dormant Account
Anyone having trouble accessing paste and pay today...I tried 3 internet engines, explorer, mozzilla, chrome..Paste andpay will not pull up...

Thanks..I am itching to play..I can't lose pasteandpay..Its funny because it is not like it is searching or anything. It seems like it goes right to the page, but it is just a blank white page...Hopefully it is temporary...Thanks for the input

Wow. this is crazy..Cannot get this page to come up...I tried hitting refresh and nothing..When I click on the firefox box, it says you are connected to pasteandpay, but there is nothing there but a totally white page, nothing, not even a place to scroll..I can get access all other sites, so it is not my internet..Yikes! I want to play...:confused:

Oh good..Sorry, not good..But at least now I know it is not just me..Thanks for letting me know..Lets keep our fingers crossed that
it gets fixed soon:( Thanks again, debbie

Ugh, still getting the white page :( I tried the refresh button over and over and multiple browsers but still not working. Darn, and I was all set to play 3Dice tonight!

It's back up for me.....in case anybody is still checking this thread. :)

I'm still getting the white screen!!!

Well that's odd. When I made my post it was up. I checked again just now after seeing yours and I'm getting the white screen again. I probably should of tried to deposit while I had the chance. I only pulled it up to see if it was working :(

Thanks, i tried to get into P&P when i read your post that it was back up but left it about 10-15 mins, i should have been quicker!!!

Al

I did the same thing! It wasn't working last night so I checked this morning and it was fine. Didn't deposit and now it's down again! Arghh. Please post if someone accesses it today.

At least it's giving me more time to spend in the forum!!!!

Will post if i see it back up

Al

I occasionally use this so I thought I'd log in and see if I'm getting the white screen. Holy crap, I still have a $30 voucher sitting there! AHAHAHHAAAa and I'm offfffff!

Thanks! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back