PAradise Reload

pokeraddict

Webmaster
SuperBowl Deposit Bonus Friday, Feb 4th to Sunday, Feb 6th
In honor of this years Superbowl, were offering a 20% Deposit bonus with a twist!

Between 12:01am EST Friday, February 4th and 4pm EST Sunday, February 6th, when you make a purchase be sure to enter the name of the NFL Football team (EAGLES or PATRIOTS) that you believe will win this years Superbowl into the Bonus Code Box. Youll immediately receive a 20% bonus (max $200) added to your pending credit total.

But theres more! Should the team that you choose win the SuperBowl by the spread listed below, youll win a seat into a special private tournament set to take place on Monday, February 7th where you could win cash and seats to the Paradise Masters $1 Million main event!

Philadelphia Eagles to win by +6.5 points* = enter EAGLES

New England Patriots to win by -6.5 points* = enter PATRIOTS

pokeraddict said:
SuperBowl Deposit Bonus Friday, Feb 4th to Sunday, Feb 6th
In honor of this years Superbowl, were offering a 20% Deposit bonus

Poker Addict, I read my email from them and it looked like there is also to be another 20% bonus offer on the last weekend of February. However, I only saw it in the fine print, not a full announcement.

Is this the way you read it also? Is there another 20% promo to be expected at the end of this month?

:confused:

paul1 said:
Poker Addict, I read my email from them and it looked like there is also to be another 20% bonus offer on the last weekend of February. However, I only saw it in the fine print, not a full announcement.

Is this the way you read it also? Is there another 20% promo to be expected at the end of this month?

:confused:

Well maybe I can answer my own question. I have looked (again) at the Promotion Page and I don't see what I saw earlier. Perhaps it was a typo. I know I saw mention of a second bonus on the last weekend of February. They must have changed it. Or I'm losing my mind. Or both.

Apparently only ONE promotion. Right? :confused: And that be this coming weekend, Feb. 4th.

You're not losing your mind... or, at least, not about this. :)

I noticed that too and saved this to send myself (memotome.com is great):

Maximum Masters bonus over the 3 days is $200. This bonus will be applied on your first $1,000 of purchases (cumulative) made between 12:01am EST, Friday, Feb 25th, 2005 and 11:59 PST Sunday, Feb 27th, 2005.

But as you note it is no longer there. Alas.

Ah well... I have more bonuses than I can work off as it is and I play more poker than is generally considered sane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back