Paradise Poker - fake bonus + bad support

poser

Dormant Account
Hey,

Before Sortingbet.com purchased Paradise, I played there a lot and with good success.

Now, a week ago, I get a mail from Sportingbet.com, that I can reload my account with a 100% bonus, special bonus code attached.

So, I decided to give'em a new try. But first, I asked the chat support, if I was eligible for the bonus and how to claim it. They explained and said I was surely eligible.

Ok, I depositd and Hmmm.. NO BONUS.

I once more had a chat with them, and this time he stated it could take up to some hours, until the bonus is credited AND I had to begin to play, for the "system to credit the bonus" ?!

Ok, no prob I thought.

Next day, --- NO BONUS. (BTW: I tried the bonus code each time I logged in, as the support said)

Again..chat: This time, he said, they have absolutlely NO KNOWUNG about ANY bonuses, as this were OTHER PEOPLE that gave them out.. UPS ??!!

Other people ?? The mail came from: email@team.sportingbet.de

So, I began to email to sportingbet.com (with the promo mail attached).

First answer: wait some more days.

Second answer: We don't know what's up, we will ask the other department.

Third answer: "I really cannot find, that there is any promo code in the mail you got from US."

I mailed back: "C'mon, just read the text." - answer: I cannot find...

My next mail: Ok, I copied a pasted the code to the beginning of this mail, maybe you can find it now. And, btw, I copied it out of the last answer mail I got from you...so..."

Next answer: I cannot find... OMG !!!

2 days later: Yes, now I found the code, it is correct, I do not know anything about... OMG ... other dep... OMG

That's all in all more than a week now.

I never got across such a stupid corp. like Sportingbet.. remember,they wanted me back as a player...

Bw aware !

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back