Paddy Power - Account Verification

Sheldrake

Dormant Account
Hello! I live in Bulgaria and I work in England I decided to play in Paddy Power. I put some money (150) with a paysafe and I won 3,000 pounds. after which I tried to pull out, my account was blocked with a message to verification. no problem I'm calling.
I sent a National Identity Card, a bank statement and a bank card (only that I had wanted). I was told that the national ID card can not be accepted. they told me to go get a passport or a driving license. Should I go to get a passport that would cost me about 500 pounds (and is there a guarantee that they will accept my passport) after a national identity card is valid throughout europe. as far as I know England is still in the European Union. I have a registration in Betfair and I did not have such problems. All my papers were accepted and I play quietly. I heard that there was a representative here in the forum. How can I contact him and explain the situation or you tell me something. Thanks in advance and apologize for my english.

If you work in England but come from Bulgaria how did you get here without a passport or has it expired ? England does not have identity cards like other European countries.

If you work in England but come from Bulgaria how did you get here without a passport or has it expired ? England does not have identity cards like other European countries.

He came in the UK with a ID card, i am dutch and travel only with a ID card in europe.(also in the UK)

Hello! I live in Bulgaria and I work in England I decided to play in Paddy Power. I put some money (150) with a paysafe and I won 3,000 pounds. after which I tried to pull out, my account was blocked with a message to verification. no problem I'm calling.
I sent a National Identity Card, a bank statement and a bank card (only that I had wanted). I was told that the national ID card can not be accepted. they told me to go get a passport or a driving license. Should I go to get a passport that would cost me about 500 pounds (and is there a guarantee that they will accept my passport) after a national identity card is valid throughout europe. as far as I know England is still in the European Union. I have a registration in Betfair and I did not have such problems. All my papers were accepted and I play quietly. I heard that there was a representative here in the forum. How can I contact him and explain the situation or you tell me something. Thanks in advance and apologize for my english.

Try to go to your local paddy power shop with your documents and get the money there or get verified at least ! It’s worth a try !

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back