Our first real snow

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
It started snowing yesterday morning....by the time it was done last night we had almost a foot - in some places where it drifted (like right by the fence where the walkway used to be) it was over 2 feet deep. They were actually saying on the news to not go out if it's wasn't absolutely necessary, there were several hundred accidents in the city!

I was a shoveling fool yesterday, holy crap I'm sore today.

fence.jpg
table.jpg

I see on your Avatar that it's winter where you live. Nice that you got something to do that will keep you warm then:p

So far so good where I live, but I'm sure it will arrive here soon too...

Most of our snow is gone, been raining (but still cold!) here in nashua.
It's just nasty enough weather to keep me trapped inside with baby today.

A foot of snow shouldn't be a big deal for you. We Canadians all live in igloos, remember?

A foot of snow shouldn't be a big deal for you. We Canadians all live in igloos, remember?

hah....I tried to hook up my dog to the sled, but he's no dummy. If I don't watch him every second, he's on the couch with a blanket and the remote control.

Seriously though, I find the older I get the tougher it is for me to adjust to extreme weather in either direction. Too hot I'm complaining too. Maybe it's just that the older I get the more I like to complain? :oops:

Please keep it ... do NOT send it west ;)

This bunch was actually supposed to be heading east, although it did jog south long enough to dump a bit on Calgary too. So you're safe....for now! ;)

Actually I feel like a jerk for complaining about snow....at least we a roof over our heads and power and heat and food and water and my aching back will be better tomorrow or the next day. Someone please remind me of that in a couple months when I'm complaining again. :)

EDIT: or next week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back