Other 100% guaranteed RTG strategy

NewOrleans

Banned User
OK are you ready to get another piece of information you really want ...like my last post ok here it is in detail.

ok first here is what you do...GOT YA! muahaha its mine all mine MINE!!!!!!!no not super gold mine ...ITS MINE!

Here is what u do next..................................................................................................................................................
ITS MINE!

New Orleans

You are gradually ruining this forum. I come here to get some good information from knowledgeable gamblers and have to wade through your crap.
Your not funny and can leave any time. Grow up and then get lost

OK are you ready to get another piece of information you really want ...like my last post ok here it is in detail.

ok first here is what you do...GOT YA! muahaha its mine all mine MINE!!!!!!!no not super gold mine ...ITS MINE!

Here is what u do next..................................................................................................................................................
ITS MINE!

It doesn't matter if you post a winning strategy because no one takes you seriously anyway.

hmmmm

ITS MINE!

Not quite sure but the word "retard" springs to mind and i can only imagine you were bullied as a kid infact wait your still gettin bullied huh?

Damn, lets just all jump this poor kid who is obviously in need of attention and just beat the s**t out of him...it's not no damn wonder newbies are hesitant to post here...;)

The kid tried to make a light hearted joke and it obviously has blown up in his face here...it's seems as though others have already made it clear to him that he is ruining the forum...I think the point should be clear now...no reason to keep kicking him...:cool:

Damn, lets just all jump this poor kid who is obviously in need of attention and just beat the s**t out of him...it's not no damn wonder newbies are hesitant to post here...;)

The kid tried to make a light hearted joke and it obviously has blown up in his face here...it's seems as though others have already made it clear to him that he is ruining the forum...I think the point should be clear now...no reason to keep kicking him...:cool:
this is true rob, ok kid, next time think, that kind of thread is more for the jokes section:D............laurie

I think the reason people are jumping on him isn't so much this thread, rather all the others he started... One new useless thread per day or so since joining?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back