Online Poker sites??

weesie

Ueber Meister
I have played at the same poker site for about 14-15 years. I am looking for a new one.
Prefer one that takes American players.
One that takes BTC as a deposit form.
One that doesn't take a week to withdraw to BTC.

I know several are all connected and I don't want one in that group. Not everygame.eu

Is there such an animal out there??

Thanks!

I have played at the same poker site for about 14-15 years. I am looking for a new one.
Prefer one that takes American players.
One that takes BTC as a deposit form.
One that doesn't take a week to withdraw to BTC.

I know several are all connected and I don't want one in that group. Not everygame.eu

Is there such an animal out there??

Thanks!

There's one a few highrollers play on with crypto deposits Tony G I've heard is on there daily good or bad I'm not to sure🤷‍♂️check charlie(hippy) Carroll out on YouTube you will see the name of the site there, doubt jungleman streams live but he's on there alot also. Hope that helps you out a bit🍻

Jungleman the other week at The Lodge, shuffling chips on Nik Airballs cards while both were in the hand. That guy, lol.
Not to keen on airball tbh, (dirty dan😂) jungleman on the other hand is on another planet, hope Garrett adelstein doesn't get on a stream again so smug

@Gavashy
Held the same opinion on airball. Though he seemed a nicer person on a recent podcast than the person who usually turns up to the tables. .
Also agree on Adelstien. Smug twat, of which one or two have recently said that he drops his mr.nice-guy act when playing on after the cameras stop rolling. Adelstien recently done a podcast on Polks channel, pretty much 1.5 hours of absolute nothing, though I managed to fall asleep b4 the end.

@Gavashy
Held the same opinion on airball. Though he seemed a nicer person on a recent podcast than the person who usually turns up to the tables. .
Also agree on Adelstien. Smug twat, of which one or two have recently said that he drops his mr.nice-guy act when playing on after the cameras stop rolling. Adelstien recently done a podcast on Polks channel, pretty much 1.5 hours of absolute nothing, though I managed to fall asleep b4 the end.
I watched it knew it would be all smiles and smugness and denials, the poker streams should feel lucky the j4 hand happened as it showed what a money hungry twat he really is, remember Eric persson saying there's no way he'd of gave that 130k back to Garrett, did well you obviously did" him stuffing his chips in his bag like a child with there sweeties😂he said il be back in 30mins when it calms down 😂yeh yeh sure u are Garrett, made everyone know what he was all about for 130k,which is peanuts for a player that had a say in who played and bought in 2,000 bbs deep, well I'm well and truly glad he fked himself over, one last thing remember nick vertucci saying garret the"god", shows how snidey these ppl really are, Americans especially no offence meant if you are American just American men seam on telly to act more like women than the women do😂

GGpoker
They had a very bad reputation in the beginning. If they tagged you as a shark and you were killing games one after the other, insta ban and funds confiscated. They were clear about it but what was the exact reason of the ''shark'' status.. Probably way too good and bad for the overall health of poker tables. After all, if you want to gamble for fun, the last thing you want is 5 good regs that will annihilate you 99% of the time.

That being said, they are huge now and I never heard of suck treatment in the last 3 years at least

The games are insanely soft and juicy. PLO and PLO5 tables are full of Asians that are not good and like to gamble :)

If you a multi table grinder, I'd pass.
Im sure that if your game isnt bad, you will be way more profitable there vs a site full of sharks with a 30% rakeback that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back