Online BJ tournaments?

I know MG are introducing BJ tournies soon so aside fom AJ, Intertops might get them. I'll ask them when I see them next week :thumbsup:

RE:

You might want to try clububt.com. They use the same software as Ultimatebet. However, they are based out of Las Vegas. They are a subscription site. You pay $20/month and you can play poker/BJ tourneys. They have them going every hour or 2. One of the few legal US sites.

I know it doesnt help US players but I was playing a blackjack ring game the other day at Paddypoker, Id never heard of it so I thought I would try it out. It was OK but the rake seemed a bit on the heavy side

You might want to try clububt.com. They use the same software as Ultimatebet. However, they are based out of Las Vegas. They are a subscription site. You pay $20/month and you can play poker/BJ tourneys. They have them going every hour or 2. One of the few legal US sites.

FYI, I did some checking, and ClubUBT IS UltimateBet.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

To prove this further, ClubUBT also offers poker in the same client. It's their .NET version of UB, and simply rebranded to show ClubUBT on the poker table.

I was wondering how they could get by with using Hellmuth and other pros names on their site...then I remembered Hellmuth has a contract with UB, as the others do.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

, the inside scoop on everything ClubUBT including tips from our pros like Phil Hellmuth, Johnny Chan and Annie Duke and the kind of customer service big shots are accustomed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back