online bingo

Kalia

Dormant account
i have been a player at a couple of sites for sometime now and i just dont understand why the exact same people win all the time in there with over 100 players in it. for those of you that win constantly, it is not fair for those who are not able to deposit to sit day after day, night after night and watch the same people win constantly. now dont get me wrong, when i have the funds i will donate my money just to atempt to have fun. and i have won a couple of small games, but nothing to get hysterical about, and not enough to withdraw. The frustration level of watching the same people win game after game is a turn off for the sites that have their favorites. and let me tell you, you know who they are because they are the undoubted final winners of each game, and are allowed to "break the rules" day after day after day.. it makes "enjoyable home bingo" not so enjoyable anymore, and frankly it is beginning to turn a lot of people off to wanting to play at the sites in hopes of a win that goes to a favorite player instead. i would like to know your feedback and comments about my post. negative or positive.

thanks ;)

Often times the reason why some people seem to win more frequently than others is they have a larger bank roll and buy more cards, especially if they recently won a jackpot. I've played with people before who are only buying a few cards and they are constantly complaining in chat that they aren't winning. If their roommates bought 100 cards, why do people who buy 5 cards get mad at those who bought 100 cards and win?

I went out on a limb yesterday and deposited $100. at an online bingo site ( no names for right now), to test the "more cards more wins" theory. I bought within 3 cards of max amount of cards EVERY single game. With a 250% deposit bonus, that was alot of games LOL.
There was 20 to 26 players on an average in the games.

I did copy my reconcile and screen shot it for documentation. I won 1 game.
4 hours of playing max cards. I tried logging in and out. I tried changing cards. I tried changing names. I made every attempt to do whatever I thought could bring me a win.

The game I did win was on the final amount of funds left in my account. I played the rest (win amount) out without another win.

This doesn't prove anything. It is just what I experienced

The odds of winning (the amount of games some players win) are astronomical. I mean in the millions. Go to a free site like slingodotcom and play for awhile. You will soon see what I mean. Or Google the odds on a 75 ball bingo game and then let people try and tell you that the people that win day in and day out regularly are just "lucky". Or "riding the wave" or on a "roll". No such thing when it happens as frequently as it does in certain on-line bingo halls/sites to the same players daily.
The lame excuse always used by the sites staff and house players that the winners always buy max amount of cards, is also bogus. I have always played max cards, or close to it, and have seen the same old-same old players walk off with the money. Am I crying in my bingo bag? NO. Am I sick and tired of being ripped-off by crooked bingo sites? YES.
On-line bingo is probably the most fixed/dishonest of all internet gambling. There were only a couple sites (and believe me I have played at most every one) that I found to always be above board and consistent in odds of winning/fair treatment of ALL players. They were JetBingo and BingoLiner. Withdrawls were always fast and uncontested. I even withdrew on a free try-out bonus at JetBingo.
Good luck to you. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The odds of winning (the amount of games some players win) are astronomical. I mean in the millions. Go to a free site like slingodotcom and play for awhile. You will soon see what I mean. Or Google the odds on a 75 ball bingo game and then let people try and tell you that the people that win day in and day out regularly are just "lucky".
Actually, the odds aren't quite as astronomical as it might appear.

Sure, there are 552,446,474,061,128,648,601,600,000 possible bingo cards (111,007,923,832,370,565 of which are unique with respect to the numbers which appear in each column), but that has nothing to do with your odds.

Each player's odds of winning - before the start of a game - can be expressed as the number of cards they are playing divided by the total number of cards in play for that game. The odds change as numbers are called, and this is generally beyond the scope of simple calculation because in order to calculate the changing odds you would need to know what kind of game it is, how many times the number(s) called appear on other players' cards as well as your own, and in what position, etc.

But the sheer number of possible bingo cards does not affect any player's odds of winning.

That said, I can't comment on the honesty of any particular bingo site. I think bingo is an easier game to rig and go unnoticed than, say, blackjack. But if you've ever played bingo in real life, you probably have some idea of how difficult it can be to win, even if you are playing so many cards that you don't have time to breathe in between daubing the numbers and there aren't that many other players. The house edge in online bingo is probably between 25% and 50% so I don't think they need to rig the games, however, if they did it would probably go unnoticed for a while until people started getting suspicious. For example, Zany Bingo comes to mind because the infamous "StoneLady" was winning nearly all the games (or all the big games). They have a couple sister sites too but I don't recall their names.

I was referring to the odds for a same player winning over and over again every day,week,month,year. Sorry but you can't convince me that there isn't something rotten crooked and fishy when the same person consistently wins the majority of games including the large jackpots. It is not statistically possible. This said with all due respect of course :)

I was referring to the odds for a same player winning over and over again every day,week,month,year. Sorry but you can't convince me that there isn't something rotten in Denmark when the same person consistently wins the majority of games including the large jackpots. It is not statistically possible. This said with all due respect of course :)

Ah... now I understand. I can't comment on repeat-winners because I don't play bingo online (although I used to because that's how I started gambling online).

I prefer real-life bingo because I know it's honest, and it's more interesting because you have to do more than just click.

Even if a player buys more cards than most others, it is mathematically improbable for him to win persistently especially since there is a cap on the maximum number of cards you can buy in a game. That said, I dont understand why the bingo sites cant get 10 or more of their people to register as players and rotate them as winners. It would be more convincing to name 10 odd players as winners in different months or jackpots than having the same one over and over again. Or maybe they thought they neednt do so because you would not have an avenue for complaint anyway.

With the luck in winning so many bingo games so persistently, they could well have gotten the MG or Playtech Progressives ie Major Millions or Gold Rally. They pay much, much more.

They have a couple sister sites too but I don't recall their names.

That would be ZodiacBingo and BingoFun.

It would be more convincing to name 10 odd players as winners in different months or jackpots than having the same one over and over again. Or maybe they thought they neednt do so because you would not have an avenue for complaint anyway.

When players complain they are kicked out of chat. One of the main rules in MOST online bingo sites is "NO negativity". lol. So if the sites think the players will not mention the fact that "so and so" wins so much, why should they waste their time trying to make these frequent winners look legit? They make all the rules. Their way or the highway.

I agree land bingo is the way to go. The road to proof about any issue concerning manipulations of software in online bingo is long and seems never ending. Gut instincts have been the only proof I need. I am happy to see that more are becoming open about discussing things they "notice" or "feel".

i suggest this site it the best it has lots of freebies and new game dumbspammer.com

Last edited by a moderator:
probably coz...

the winning players are employees of the site?
the site still gets the money, they just have to show winners so it'll be believable that someone actually won it? lol just thinking a strategy...

or maybe
those winners don't really get winning money it's sort of getting their money back.. like lets say they buy 100 cards and it costs them $200.. and the prize is $200.. so they didn't really win.. money just roll out.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back