Once more for luck...

citizenx

Non-Gambler
This isn't necessarily a balance saving thing but rather, you're playing a game and set yourself a limit beyond which you won't pass.

You decide to take one last spin "for luck" and it pays off.

In this case, £10 to play Gonzos at VS.

Had a few minor wins but only got to a max of £17.

Started to fall back and decided to stop at £3 and then pay a few spins in Fruit Shop to try and build playing funds back up.

Turned off autoplay, on £3.04. Went for one last spin and hit a nice 200x win.

The amount of times this happens is crazy.

Anyone else?

Screenshot_2016-02-06-16-56-03.jpg

Normally I wouldn't consider doing that type of craziness, I mean £10 is a DOA session after all!

But saying that, the other day I had played slots for so long I actually wanted the session to end, couldn't take anymore of the grinding. Will definitely give it a shot one of these days. He who dares wins and all that

As I posted in the "Immortal Romance is cold" topic, I by error was spinning at £3. When I realised, I thought 'go on then, one more spin before going back to £0.30' and it paid off with a win of over £200.

Normally I wouldn't consider doing that type of craziness, I mean £10 is a DOA session after all!

But saying that, the other day I had played slots for so long I actually wanted the session to end, couldn't take anymore of the grinding. Will definitely give it a shot one of these days. He who dares wins and all that

I have quite a few session like that.

Time for an alternative hobby I feel

I have quite a few session like that.

Time for an alternative hobby I feel

Yeah, it was about four hours straight, started at about £250 and later on it was about.....£230? Lowish betting but it was quite a balanced, but boring session of nothingness.

Which is unlike my normal routine, ie exciting start followed by 3000 ice spins :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back