OMG!!!! I hit a Random @ CW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anniemac

Ueber Meister
PABnoaccred
OMG!!! I just hit a $10,000 random @ Club World! On a $30 deposit.

Now how am I going to get it out? LOL! Second one I have ever hit and both at CW.

Attachments

• CWrandom1162014.jpg
    CWrandom1162014.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,043
Congrats!

Nice Job! I was playing @ Club World last night and was thinking that Jackpot was getting awfully high and bound to be hit soon. Congrats!:notworthy

Dunover,

I don't play at non-accreds and am so glad it was at CW.

From what I can tell, $2500 per week via check. Which is OK by me. Maybe that way I won't scare my bank to death. LOL! I wish I could use PMC or CardForce but I deposit via PPcards.

Oh well, that kind of money, not bitching.

:D:D:D:D

That's fantastic! Do you deposit $30 and always play $2 spins? Just curious! I love that stupid game and play it all the time. Was playing earlier and thought man that is ONE NICE JP. I'm glad someone I know hit it!
And PS. CWC always pays. Talk to Karolina, she's awesome help with payouts.

That's fantastic! Do you deposit $30 and always play $2 spins? Just curious! I love that stupid game and play it all the time. Was playing earlier and thought man that is ONE NICE JP. I'm glad someone I know hit it!
And PS. CWC always pays. Talk to Karolina, she's awesome help with payouts.

looking at the balance, she had $280 to work with...maybe bumped the bets?

Congrats....have hit a few myself.. its so much fun..:) always happy for fellow gamblers...played CW myself yesterday and thought that jp was going to go..you never have to worry with them you get it quick

Congratulations!

Hi anniemac!

Congratulations on your fantastic win.

I just sent you PM in regards to your enquiry.

Kind Regrds,
Karolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back