What a cute video. Amazing what animals can do. I have 2 border collies myself.
They use to just amaze me out in the fields herding. One is retired now, other has a bum leg, so both are on retirement. But all I have to do is drive by a farm and they are more then ready to jump through van windows to get at the live stock. Sad part is I know they miss their work. It shows when they are out and about as they try to herd people, ants, grasshoppers. children, cars anything that moves.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.