Obama Fan Update

4 of a kind

Repeated violations of forum rule 1.16 - troll
Hope all of you Obama fans are paying attention to your commander in chief. I'm sure he made you proud after the U.N. this week. When Khadafy states he hopes Obama could be the president forever, and the dictators of terrorist countries applaud him, while the rest of the world laugh at us in disgust; not to worry, you haven't seen anything yet.

This alleged new nuclear facility found in Iran makes them a much more serious threat then before. Obama new about it for months. Guess he was holding it back from us in fear of embarrassment of us knowing how well his diplomacy is working out with fanatical nuts. Listen to the U.N. speech from the prime minister of Israel. Now that's a MAN I would love to see in charge of this country. This stupid ass president we have is driving the Mideast down a road to apocalypse.

He's also doing a fantastic job for us over here. I knew he was green and stupid, but was counting on the people around him to help this country out. This has to be the biggest group of fn idiots ever amassed in Washington at one time. Hard to believe that anyone could take an already bad financial crisis, and willingly drive the final nail in the coffin. Then he has the balls to say, look at what I've already accomplished in 9 months. Obama knew what he was talking about when he once bragged about Acorn. For them to be telling people to put their cash in a can and bury it in the backyard, that group must know something most of us don't.

Don't worry I'm sure there's much more coming our way.

Besides, look at the bright side, online gambling has never been so close to being legalized.

While im in no way a fan of The President, i do have to respect the office of which he holds, doesnt at all mean i respect the man.

I think the American people were so hungry for a change, something different, is why Mr. Obama is in office right now.We, well most of your voting people that give a damn about this great country , well they are now seeing change isnt coming for the better, but for the worse.

I applaud the Israel Prime Minister and the President of France, they spoke and held my attention and made sense, i too would love to see this country with a leader like Israels, i watched about a half an hour of that clown from Libya and the President from Iran, now thats a whack job, i believe the people od Iran want freedom, they sadly will be caught in the middle of this crazed persons vision, to try to detroy the world with nukes as i feel Israel will tolerate this for so long until they are forced to do something about it...........and they will......................We all need to be hoping for or praying for world peace in these troubled times, and for Mr Obama, as he is our leader, like it or not, to guide us as a nation ........laurie

Great Post. The only "Hope" we have now is 4 more years and we hope he is out of office.
Hope all of you Obama fans are paying attention to your commander in chief. I'm sure he made you proud after the U.N. this week. When Khadafy states he hopes Obama could be the president forever, and the dictators of terrorist countries applaud him, while the rest of the world laugh at us in disgust; not to worry, you haven't seen anything yet.

This alleged new nuclear facility found in Iran makes them a much more serious threat then before. Obama new about it for months. Guess he was holding it back from us in fear of embarrassment of us knowing how well his diplomacy is working out with fanatical nuts. Listen to the U.N. speech from the prime minister of Israel. Now that's a MAN I would love to see in charge of this country. This stupid ass president we have is driving the Mideast down a road to apocalypse.

He's also doing a fantastic job for us over here. I knew he was green and stupid, but was counting on the people around him to help this country out. This has to be the biggest group of fn idiots ever amassed in Washington at one time. Hard to believe that anyone could take an already bad financial crisis, and willingly drive the final nail in the coffin. Then he has the balls to say, look at what I've already accomplished in 9 months. Obama knew what he was talking about when he once bragged about Acorn. For them to be telling people to put their cash in a can and bury it in the backyard, that group must know something most of us don't.

Don't worry I'm sure there's much more coming our way.

Besides, look at the bright side, online gambling has never been so close to being legalized.

Well I like President Obama... I think he is doing a great job.

I love it that we have a President who does not speak like a trailer trash moron and actually knows a thing or two about what he is talking about, so very unlike our last President.

I also really like the fact that President Obama is engaging these foreign leaders who President Bush called names, ignored and tried to bully.

If you want real peace and real progress, calling people names and bullying them really does not work very well.... I guess that is why G. W. Bush never had ANY kind of progress at all with world leaders. And respect for our Country in general around the world went in the toilet under Bush.
(point in fact, the newly discovered 'secret' Nuke facility in Iran was started and the majority of it was built during the Bush admin... not under President Obama. President Obama is the President that found it and announced it's discovery to the world... and is now getting positive diplomatic results with Iran. Neither of which Bush or Clinton were able to pull off.)

As far as who the biggest group of idiots who was ever in charge of Washington DC...
I think Bush Jr., torturing Dick and their good buddies have a big big lead on winning that prize.

You remember the guys of the Bush White house that got us in to this this near depression, bailed out the Banks so they could loan us back our own money at 20%, started a couple of Wars that put us in the poor house and even borrowed Billions from China to continue these stupid wars then turned around and gave their corporate buddies US tax credits for firing US workers and then hiring slave labor in China to do the same jobs... not to mention the many violations of all our Civil Rights by the Bush admin.
Oh ya no doubt about it... the Bush administration is gonna win the award for the biggest group of idiots ever in charge of this country.

As far as our current president goes, you may not like him, but you have to admit at least he is doing what he said he would do and he is trying to make things better for every one... A far cry from the last guys.

And, as a typical, waffling politician, Obama is also doing a lot of things he said he wouldn't . :D . The name just changes in the White House, and then it's politics as usual.

Well I like President Obama... I think he is doing a great job.

I love it that we have a President who does not speak like a trailer trash moron and actually knows a thing or two about what he is talking about, so very unlike our last President.

I also really like the fact that President Obama is engaging these foreign leaders who President Bush called names, ignored and tried to bully.

If you want real peace and real progress, calling people names and bullying them really does not work very well.... I guess that is why G. W. Bush never had ANY kind of progress at all with world leaders. And respect for our Country in general around the world went in the toilet under Bush.
(point in fact, the newly discovered 'secret' Nuke facility in Iran was started and the majority of it was built during the Bush admin... not under President Obama. President Obama is the President that found it and announced it's discovery to the world... and is now getting positive diplomatic results with Iran. Neither of which Bush or Clinton were able to pull off.)

As far as who the biggest group of idiots who was ever in charge of Washington DC...
I think Bush Jr., torturing Dick and their good buddies have a big big lead on winning that prize.

You remember the guys of the Bush White house that got us in to this this near depression, bailed out the Banks so they could loan us back our own money at 20%, started a couple of Wars that put us in the poor house and even borrowed Billions from China to continue these stupid wars then turned around and gave their corporate buddies US tax credits for firing US workers and then hiring slave labor in China to do the same jobs... not to mention the many violations of all our Civil Rights by the Bush admin.
Oh ya no doubt about it... the Bush administration is gonna win the award for the biggest group of idiots ever in charge of this country.

As far as our current president goes, you may not like him, but you have to admit at least he is doing what he said he would do and he is trying to make things better for every one... A far cry from the last guys.

Sure Lots0, if you say so, thats your right to speak your mind and i respect that:thumbsup:Maybe now that Mr. Obama doesnt have to worry about the 2016 bid for the games in Chicago, he can get down to business and do the job he was elected to do, serve all the Americans, not just the ones within his party or his Chicago hometown boys and Oprah:p...............laurie

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back