Noxwin Spam

pokeraddict

Webmaster
I answer support for a large poker affiliate business. We have hundreds of skins and their emails go into a central helpdesk. Several times a week we are spammed by Noxwin. Yesterday for example they spammed us 76 times. Today it was only 15 times. I waste 1-2 hours a week just cleaning up their spam. The use what seems to be a script and evades our CAPTCHA.

I ignore the emails and they follow up with "Perhaps you missed our first email". If I reply and tell them to stop they state "You have to let us know to stop spamming you or we don't know to stop". So I have to reply to spam? I've tried everything, ignoring it, replying to it asking nicely to stop, replying to every spam, going to affiliate forums, contacting Entraction, nothing helps or stops it.

Please everyone out there do not support Noxwin or promote them. They obviously have no respect for people's time and efforts. Here is a link in their own T&C's:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

2.10. You are only allowed to advertise Noxwin through approved marketing activities. The use of spam e-mails or advertising on adult web sites as well as trying to recruit Members through the chat at Noxwin or other websites within the Entraction Network (former B2B Poker Network) is strictly forbidden. If Noxwin finds that you have participated in such activities, Noxwin reserves the right to close your account immediately and withhold all earnings and remaining funds on account(s).

Do as I say, not as I do.

Here are several other outlets that have had the same problem:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

(Blog Comment Spam)

Link Removed (invalid URL) (My other thread)

Also if you search a quote in their spam you get endless forum and blog spam posts from these scumbag spammers. Our techs didn't have a feature to block their spam because it was never a major problem until these guys came along so not only are we wasting CS time and resources we have to waste tech resources as well. Hopefully someone from Entraction will read this and help put an end to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back