New Slot Announcement Novo Magic Jester - Thw Worst Game Ever?

I was browsing on Youtube when your video came in my new video's section from people I follow.
So I watched it and I must say this is one of the most boring slots I have ever seen in my life.
Like you said in your video: What is the point of this slot. The magic reels don't seem to do Jack shit either.

Very very disappointing release from Novomatic.
Also they have given their slots a new cabinet so it seems,the whole look changed, also not for the better.

This slot won't get a penny from me, that is for sure.

Wow, this has to be one of the worst slots I've seen. Where is the potential and what have Novomatic done :(

That's just it - I try and give each new slot a fair hearing before I lambast it and hurl profanities but in this case I started early because it was immediately obvious it was so execrable. What's it for? The reels don't clone, you get a poxy 80x for top '15'OAK. There is no bonus round and it's even worse than HUGO. What were the developers trying to achieve? It's totally half-assed.:( It's the Slot equivalent of a polythene bog roll.

Absolutely awful slot. Novomatic must have decided to release this joke since they could make some quid from inexperienced gamblers. I'd rather play Big Blox over this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back