New Slot Announcement Novo Magic Jester - Thw Worst Game Ever?

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
Dear me, more horse manure.

See Novo have pushed the boat out again with regards to their high quality Sound FX :rolleyes:

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
This game is jester magic. Even if the guy looks a bit dodgy

More a case of Tragic Molester :eek::eek:

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
I was browsing on Youtube when your video came in my new video's section from people I follow.
So I watched it and I must say this is one of the most boring slots I have ever seen in my life.
Like you said in your video: What is the point of this slot. The magic reels don't seem to do Jack shit either.

Very very disappointing release from Novomatic.
Also they have given their slots a new cabinet so it seems,the whole look changed, also not for the better.

This slot won't get a penny from me, that is for sure.

Nicola

Closed Account
Wow, this has to be one of the worst slots I've seen. Where is the potential and what have Novomatic done :(

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
That's just it - I try and give each new slot a fair hearing before I lambast it and hurl profanities but in this case I started early because it was immediately obvious it was so execrable. What's it for? The reels don't clone, you get a poxy 80x for top '15'OAK. There is no bonus round and it's even worse than HUGO. What were the developers trying to achieve? It's totally half-assed.:( It's the Slot equivalent of a polythene bog roll.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
Having actually watched the video now, it was painful. It was so dire my laptop tried to go into standby mode.

Surely the worst slot release this year, it's the worst game I've seen! :what:

BrianGhattas

Where's My Handpay?!?
Absolutely awful slot. Novomatic must have decided to release this joke since they could make some quid from inexperienced gamblers. I'd rather play Big Blox over this.