Nova 7s, ol reliable

Hit 4 bonuses on it the other day, within 200 spins, all of them were supernova or hypernova, not one of the bonuses paid more then 10x.. So pissed at this game

Hit 4 bonuses on it the other day, within 200 spins, all of them were supernova or hypernova, not one of the bonuses paid more then 10x.. So pissed at this game
But that's the thing... It's a bit of a marathon type game.. 4 features I'm sure feels like alot but with novas you gotta just keep at it because when it explodes it's huge.. I get the frustration tho, however it's a game well worth the pay off if you just outlast it. And I wouldn't get to heavy with bets to quick, because even 1 to 2 dollar bets can be huge.

The game is just one you gotta stick with is my best advice. I felt the same to years back when I first started playing it but now it's my go to game, won a ton from it.

Yeah it was hypernova extreme.Best bonus feature ever!
Yea I don't think there is any game that excites me more than when I see hypernova extreme... That round is insane.. It's pretty much if you land any reds with the x7s multiplier it's end game 😂 I love it.

Yea I don't think there is any game that excites me more than when I see hypernova extreme... That round is insane.. It's pretty much if you land any reds with the x7s multiplier it's end game 😂 I love it.
Yeah when you you get the hypernova extreme bonus it’s such an adrenaline rush!And when you hit this red sevens in the middle game over!Max payout lol

I'm so jealous right now! I keep trying that game and it just sucks the life out of me. I can't get the feature to hit EVER and when it does, it's always Nova. Doesn't mean I'll stop trying though. Eventually it has to hit!

Two little hits on 50 cents. One for like 800ish and the second was for 1000. Happened about 20 mins apart.. The first one on inetbet and the 1000 on Sloto. Love Novas 👍

Attachments

• 20231103_231941.jpg
    20231103_231941.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20231104_011317.jpg
    20231104_011317.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 17
Impressive looking screenshots, especially the second one.

Tried giving it another run and remembered why I can't seem to win on it, almost all my features (was 9/10 features I think) are just regular nova features.

That probably makes sense since the feature triggers reasonably often so it can't be giving away too many good features, but since it's an RTG game I know if I'm stuck spinning through the little wins and losses for too long the house edge will eat all my money (i didn't use a bonus for this one.)

Personally I'd rather it gave fewer features overall but more of the better ones, maybe even just get rid of the regular nova feature altogether.

Finally! Savatage79, I only kept at this game because of you. It finally paid off. Deposited $28 and hit for $985 on a .50 cent bet. I still don't know if I 'love' this game, but at least I finally reaped a reward for sinking money into it!

Attachments

• Hypernova Extreme Win.jpeg
    Hypernova Extreme Win.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 12
  • Extreme 2.jpg
    Extreme 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Feature 1.jpg
    Feature 1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Yep, starting to get hooked :)
I'm so glad to hear!! I been having some luck lately as well Deanna, check these out within the last day here this bigger one just happened.

So the one omg If it was on 2.50 or 6, would've been huge... The on the right there was only 50 cents but a nice 1000 hit.

Then just about 20 mins ago banged novas for 3400, but like 2 days ago banged Vegas lux for 3800... Haha I'm back on a roll!

Attachments

• 20231212_031554.jpg
    20231212_031554.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20231204_015838.jpg
    20231204_015838.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 15
I've been crapping out a little lately, those are some nice screenshots. Now I haven't gotten anything regularly that are that nice! Jeesh and Wow! Nicely done! That second screen shot for .50, was that your last spin, like you'd just gone under $1.00? Or did you already have a $1000 in your balance? I do like that game though, although still a little love/hate going on hahaha!

I've been crapping out a little lately, those are some nice screenshots. Now I haven't gotten anything regularly that are that nice! Jeesh and Wow! Nicely done! That second screen shot for .50, was that your last spin, like you'd just gone under $1.00? Or did you already have a $1000 in your balance? I do like that game though, although still a little love/hate going on hahaha!
Yea lmao isn't that wild? Was literally my last spin and just the whole screen lit up and boom 1000 bucks! I'm telling ya I haven't seen any game do that kind of hit on 50 cents. That was the other day and the left one at 2.50 and 3400 was a bit earlier tonight.

Hah yea I still have times it's stubborn for me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back