Logo
external image

Not too old to learn

  • Thread starter Thread starter ANGEL LOVE
  • id98631
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3048
  • Replies 15
5.gif
 
Hi everyone. I’m new to this forum and as a senior I’m glad to be on board with you all. I’m not too old to learn from all of you and perhaps, in turn, I can share whatever knowledge I have that may be helpful to others. A BIG HUG FROM ANGEL LOVE IN CANADA.
Always nice to have another fellow Canadian here. Welcome!
 
Hi everyone. I’m new to this forum and as a senior I’m glad to be on board with you all. I’m not too old to learn from all of you and perhaps, in turn, I can share whatever knowledge I have that may be helpful to others. A BIG HUG FROM ANGEL LOVE IN CANADA.
Welcome on board! There is no age here (the main thing is that you were 18) ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top