Nice big takedown for me !!!

peteyweestro

Dormant Account
Last Wed night i played in the Doyles room $50,000 bounty tourny and finished in like 36th and collected $35.61 and that was cool and all but prior to that i took out T_BRUNSON for 1 of the 3 pro bounties and got a cool $1,000....YEAH BABY :thumbsup:

Last Wed night i played in the Doyles room $50,000 bounty tourny and finished in like 36th and collected $35.61 and that was cool and all but prior to that i took out T_BRUNSON for 1 of the 3 pro bounties and got a cool $1,000....YEAH BABY :thumbsup:

That is really awesome :D I always wondered if they actually played in those bounty tournaments and now I know of someone who knocked out Todd. Thanks for sharing your success with us. I have a few bucks to play around with there so I think that's what I will do tonight after work.

Wow that is so cool getting to take down someone like that. You also get 1K for your efforts. Congratulations man. Keep up the good work.

To answer baldidiot's question, i had joined the tourny just for the chance at the promotion, which is take out 1 pro = $1000, 2 pro's = $10,000 and all 3 = $50,000 so when i got put on a table with 1 of the 3 i said to myself that at anytime the pro went all-in i was going in no matter what ( stupid way to play ) just to try my luck, and thats what happened, when he went all-in like 4 or 5 people went with him and i caught the str8 on the river :eek:

How do you like doyles room petey? I was looking for another place to play and that one caught my eye. Have you withdrawn and stuff before? How was the process?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back