Newbie and learning

Matti

MM
Hi all,
I'm a newbie in this but I'm eager to learn more. Looking forward beeing a part of the community.
Cheers
Matti

Another Swede :eek:

But ok...we're kinda nice aren't we?

Welcome to CM :thumbsup:

Welcome! I was intrigued about the Swedish thing because I know Tirilej is Swedish. I don't know much so I decided to google "Swedish woman" obviously cause I am male, and would rather first learn about the opposite sex. Came back with a few interesting things:

4. Swedish girls absolutely love Americans. Many have visited the US or worked as an au pair. You’re their cultural bridge back to that happy time. The best part of it is that you don’t need to drop your background with any special tactic—they quickly sense it with your accent.

5. They are exceptionally friendly. They aren’t too sarcastic and won’t hit you with the superiority nonsense that you get in Denmark. While friendliness can help turn things into something sexual, don’t automatically assume it.

7. Girls with boyfriends have a roaming eye. According to modern feminist theory, it’s best if a girl bangs a couple dozen bad boys to know what she wants before eventually settling down, but those slutty experiences re-wire her brain in such a way that it can be hard to resist one more go with a bull. Alcohol will be a great excuse to borrow a Swedish girl from her boyfriend. Unlike in Eastern Europe, Swedish girls are not looking to replace their man. Instead they’ll go for a brief fling that no one finds out about.

If you have regular contact with her (e.g., you see her every day in the coffee shop), it’s easier to pull a robbery than a one-off approach on the street or in the club.

10. The girls chew tobacco. I remember talking to a girl only for her to pop in a pouch midway into the conversation. I was not turned on.

10. The girls chew tobacco. I remember talking to a girl only for her to pop in a pouch midway into the conversation. I was not turned on.

They are? Actually they are not. They are using something called Snus, or a few do that, not so many.
I'm sure Rainmaker can explain what it is because he use it too;)

The rest I'm in no position to speak either for or against. The world are certainly changing.
But thanks for the findings BMW :thumbsup:

A few more things I learned.

"Swedish girls are everything what you fantasize about," writes Sapphire. "They are tall, beautiful, blonde (although often artificially blond dyed hair), busty, athletic, and strong. These Viking women are the enigma wrapped in a conundrum because the men still haven’t figured them out."

I knew there was a reason I always pay attention to Tirilej posts.

7. Take her to IKEA. A trip to IKEA is considered the ultimate test of a new relationship. If you can survive that, you can survive anything.

Seriously? I once went to one in NJ. I cant believe you have to put the stuff together yourself.

Yes, sorry Matti - welcome to the forum! As you can see we're a talkative bunch but sometimes it's hard for us to stay focused. (by 'us' of course I mean 'me') :oops:

It seems like the gambling is not he only topic here on CM that you like to discuss :D
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Seriously? I once went to one in NJ. I cant believe you have to put the stuff together yourself.

Really?! Thats crazy, here in the UK everything but the most expensive hardwood furniture is sold flat pack in boxes to be built at home. In the past year I've put together a dining table and six chairs, two bookcases, a leather office chair, and a new desk just off the top of my head all came needing putting together...

You lug everything around prebuilt on the back of your pickups I guess...???? Then fight to squeeze it through the door?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back