Logo
external image

Mathematician new here - background in casino/bonus analysis

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickolyaas
  • id108506
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 178
  • Replies 1

Nickolyaas

Registered
Joined
Jun 24, 2026
Location
Cyprus
Hi everyone,
I'm Nikolai - mathematician and analyst, recently launched independent casino rating platform built on open EV-based methodology.
Looking forward to learning from this
community and contributing where I can on the math/fairness side of things.
 
Hi everyone,
I'm Nikolai - mathematician and analyst, recently launched independent casino rating platform built on open EV-based methodology.
Looking forward to learning from this
community and contributing where I can on the math/fairness side of things.
Welcome to the forum.

Start with Bonanza from Big Time Gaming. It's been more than a decade and people are still trying to win on BTG...

Nate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top