Logo
external image

New!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter slehmann
  • id28651
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1204
  • Replies 6
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Location
Holland
Hi all! I've been reading this forum for several years now and finally decided to take the leap and join in on the forum ;) Unfortunately this has been sparked by a non-payment of a casino which is trying to rip me off for a four-digit amount :( Not the nicest thing to happen around the holidays.. I hope Ill be able to post in the complaint section soon :)
 
Welcome.

Check I-Gaming Forum Reps to see if the casino has a representative registered on the boards.

Also, check out our Pitch-A-b***h FAQ if you're thinking you might want to file a formal complaint.
 
Yes I have found the casino representative in the list.. Ive posted the problem to him but due to x-mas he will only reply on monday according to the casino's live chat.. if it wont work out Ill try the PAB... Thanks for the info :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top