New Wired Plastic Info!!!!

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
went out to reload my wired plastic card and was unable to do so at 3 different places. i contacted wired plastic and they said that thay are having problems with western union at the moment and that they are asking people to use moneygram to fund the card,if you use the moneygram method , wired plastic will charge you 1.00 off your reload balance as a courtesy fee on top of what moneygram charges.i have never had any problems with wired plastic and just funded the card yesterday morning early via western union.i just wanted anyone who uses this card to be aware that it could get rejected at a western union center, they did say, they hope to get it resolved soon..............laurie

I have had the same thing happen with WU and Netspend. Not often but it has happened. I use my WP card strictly for receiving wires from QT so I don't think I have ever funded it more than once.

My opinion, Western Union is a hinky as any thing else. Sometimes you can get payments to work there and sometimes not. :D

Hey laurie, my netspend is working great these days, have you tried yours lately? They seem to have worked out the bugs. Unfortunately it is working too well at 3Dice as I keep adding more to it to play (and lose) with!

if the clerk doing the WU says an error message comes up saying "cannot locate preferred customer account" just tell them to back all the way out and start again. That error pops up every now and then if they back out and start over it usually goes through fine.

I put Netspend and Wired Plastic in as "outside the bank" transfers on my checking account. So I can reload on my computer instead of driving to town (48 miles) to reload. Seems to work ok, takes 3 days and costs $3:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back