Logo
external image

New Twin Casino Rep

Welcome to the forum!
welcome.gif
 
Ok ok.. Enough with the pleasantries.
What we all really want to know is when will you guys offer a welcome bonus for us Swedes now that you have got the license.
12312312.gif


Also it needs to be available for people that already have accounts since i already have one.
Please and thank you.
 
Thank you all again for the very warm welcome!

so alex wont credit me my 20$ prize and/or make a donation with me?

Hi there hhhelllo. I just checked this for you and as far as i am aware Alex already took care of this. If there is still an issue please send me a pm and Ill get it sorted for you.

Ok ok.. Enough with the pleasantries.
What we all really want to know is when will you guys offer a welcome bonus for us Swedes now that you have got the license.
View attachment 127467

Also it needs to be available for people that already have accounts since i already have one.
Please and thank you.

Oh man good memories. I love Ron Swanson!

Ill have to ask you for a littel bitt of patience. Currently I cant say anthing about Sweden. I cant even confirm or deny that a country named Sweden exists.

But rest assured you will be the first to know when the time comes!
 
Thank you all again for the very warm welcome!



Hi there hhhelllo. I just checked this for you and as far as i am aware Alex already took care of this. If there is still an issue please send me a pm and Ill get it sorted for you.



Oh man good memories. I love Ron Swanson!

Ill have to ask you for a littel bitt of patience. Currently I cant say anthing about Sweden. I cant even confirm or deny that a country named Sweden exists.

But rest assured you will be the first to know when the time comes!
But i need to know if it exists, because i may or may not be living there depending on the answer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top