New Slots From Microgaming in May

Well that win on Bust The Bank set me up very nicely for the rest of the session. (I was on a Bank Holiday Boost Bonus - £50 deposit, £50 match, £100 bankroll, £1500 WR (30xB)).

Since a £300 bankroll with about £1300 of wagering to do is a solidly EV+ position, I just decamped to a wide variety of older low-medium variance slots at spins of 50p or less. It wasn't too grindy 'cause I moved around the slots on a regular basis, had a few nice hits (Boogie Monsters did over 100x stake, Party Island did 200x stake (this is higher variance but I tempered that with small spins of 27p), Monsters In The Closet maintained balance, and so on. In fact, it was two of the most dependable wagering slots that turned nasty, Munchkins and Twister!)

Peaked at £366 and was looking on target to meet wagering at £300 but a nasty little run at the end on Double 'O Cash saw me withdraw at £283, which is £280 out of the cashpoint today from a £50 deposit.

Withdrew last night at about midnight, money was in my Neteller account when I got up this morning, so that's a nice quick payout overnight from Saturday into Sunday.

I think I'll ask 32Red for my stats for the last 12 months, 'cause I've had the rudest run of good luck on bonus play there.

I must report on the flip side of Bust The Bank following a horror-show session on a couple of nights ago.

I got sent a decent enough offer through the post from Platinum Play (Microgaming) who I haven't played with for over 18 months.

120% bonus up to £240, on a 30xB WR. Didn't go for the full £200 deposit though, just bunged £100 in for a £120 bonus, which gave me a £220 bankroll with £3600 to wager, it was doable but I wasn't holding out a massive amount of hope, but y'know, once in a while even I like to play a bit of MG.

Started off on IR and ended up sticking around on it for over 2000 spins, and it played pretty well, did every bonus round two or three times and hit a couple of Wild Desires, one was total shite but one was three reels wild and 150x, which put me up to about £270. The bonus rounds ranged from awful to pretty decent, the best ones paying 125-200x.

Moved over to Bust The Bank with £270 and had a good start which saw me up at £340 with £2800 left to wager, but it then went on an extended shit patch and destroyed the entire £340 bankroll at 30p spins, with over £1000 left to wager at bust out.

Didn't hit a single win over 100x stake in some 6000 spins or more, the free spins round in particular which locks reel 1 and 5 as wild for 8 spins, completely refused to make any decent 5OAKS at all, despite me having loads of free spins rounds, best 5OAK I managed was on the 'bank' symbols which just about hits the BIG WIN threshold, I didn't hit a single 5OAK in free spins with any of the character symbols, even the lower paying cop ones. (The 100x wins I did have were the piggy bank bonus maxing out a couple of times, which is 100x stake, my best win off the free spins was around 75x stake, and I must have had some 25 or more free spins rounds.)

I also had several stretches of 500-600 spins without it hitting 20x stake on the base game, the piggy bank bonus, or a free spins round.

Now admittedly I was playing for some 9 hours on a £100 deposit, but I'd be lying if I said I ever felt even remotely confident about making wagering, 30xB is just a bit too harsh and when you catch a high variance slot on its downswing, even a £340 bankroll can go west with tiny 30p spins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back