New RTG Games Out

just checked out inetbet and they have what looks to be 5 new games out:D.. off to check em out..................laurie

To be completely honest with you.. I thought they were cheezy, the rough payline look, and just about everything was sub-par. Phantom of the Opera is the only thing I hit anything decent on, I'm a bit dissapointed!!

I just lost my small managers bonus at Inet but I did it with achilles

I should have tried the new ones but I like the old ones too darn much!

I did pretty well on the Phantom of the Opera one too - I had my pathetic $5manager bonus up to almost $100 at one point before giving it all back.

Got also a manager bonus ($ 50) but this one was away within 20 minutes, as i played "Rapunzel" without any free spins, so it looks like for me, that the new games doesn't pay out anything *lol*

Btw. yes the sound during the wheels spinning are really go on my nerves ;)

remind me of lassetors games but without the download wait. Later tonight ill try them in real mode won spins on sherlock and landed over 20 spins 22 dollar win on 40 cent bet gla

Detail and clarity of the games are killer (good)... but themes of most are of no interest to me. Rapunzel is so damn yellow and (kiddie cartoony) my husband started looking for sunglasses while I was playing. The glare when playing full screen will make your eyes bleed. LOL And I turned the sound off.

Phantom looks something like a game an adult would play. I might play that one again.

Hi Everyone,
Glad to hear that some of you are enjoying the new real series slots.
The 5 games added are:

Bunko Bonanza
King Tut's Treasure
Phantom of the Opera
Rapunzel
Sherlock Holmes

Just so everyone knows we have also introduced two new scratch card games:

Magic 7's
5 Diamond Blackjack

These scratch cards also have a random jackpot that can be won at any time - much in the same way as when playing the real series slots. These games can be found in the Specialty Games section of the lobby.

We have a 100% match bonus in our lobby at present for players to use on the above new games.

Also new at iNetBet is Blackjack Tournament. Here you play against other players either in single tournaments or in the scheduled multi tournaments. To launch this new game we have our first in house Tournament. More details can be found on our website: Old / Expired Link

I hope you all enjoy the new games.
Best Regards
iNetBet Promos

p.s. Nifty29 there is no need to turn off the speakers. If you click on Autoplay there is a feature to turn the sound off if you so wish :)

Hi Everyone,
Glad to hear that some of you are enjoying the new real series slots.
The 5 games added are:

Bunko Bonanza
King Tut's Treasure
Phantom of the Opera
Rapunzel
Sherlock Holmes

Just so everyone knows we have also introduced two new scratch card games:

Magic 7's
5 Diamond Blackjack

These scratch cards also have a random jackpot that can be won at any time - much in the same way as when playing the real series slots. These games can be found in the Specialty Games section of the lobby.

We have a 100% match bonus in our lobby at present for players to use on the above new games.

Also new at iNetBet is Blackjack Tournament. Here you play against other players either in single tournaments or in the scheduled multi tournaments. To launch this new game we have our first in house Tournament. More details can be found on our website: Old / Expired Link

I hope you all enjoy the new games.
Best Regards
iNetBet Promos

p.s. Nifty29 there is no need to turn off the speakers. If you click on Autoplay there is a feature to turn the sound off if you so wish :)

Thanks for coming an giving this info however can you
tell me where to find the paytable for the new games
as i didn't know which was scatters wilds etc etc

Thanks
Cindy

yeah I know it was probably right in front of me

When playing the new slots, at the bottom of the screen, click on 'help'. I think a new window opens up and has the paytable. My pop-up stopper didn' t like it, and I didn't turn it off just for that. :)

Well, I'm hoping my managers bonus arrives shortly so I can try them:) I should be due one, but if it doesn't appear, I'll have to wait till later in the month, as my pot is not due to be refilled till then.

Thanks for the heads up LJ. I tried all of them and did reviews at SOF already

I like most of them but didnt get any bonus rounds in real. I got free spins in fun play on all but Sherlock and bonker. The sherlock sound can become annoying after awhile "well done watson" "aha" LMAO

i only liked rapunzel. i got the features a few times and won a few dollars. i think it is colorful and a bit kiddish but ill play it from time to time.

Don't Care For Them

Personally I don't care for any of the new games. These last ones are like the Field Of Green and to me it had a high variance and these are even more of a higher variance. With each new set of games they seem harder to get free spins but if you are lucky enough to get them they can pay good. I still think your best odds for maybe smaller payouts but more free spins are Cleo, Ceasar's Empire, Honey To The Bee. This is just my opinion.:)

Well I haven't played them this morning and must have been one of the very first to play yesterday morning as I hit free spins on every single game and got my manager bonus from $25 to over $500 in less than an hour. I was on my desktop, and was making so many good winning screenshots that I had to move over to my laptop so I could take some to post, as my desktop doesn't have enough memory for anything.

I took notes on the games that I couldn't provide SS for and I hit 100x-300x on all the games that I got free spins on. However, it was a bit annoying that I kept winning and knew that I had met the WR and couldn't take away any more than $250, so I played it down and made a withdrawal. Since this $250 was all I had in my bankroll, I couldn't play anymore so now I'm leery about going back, if it's as bad as you guys say it's gotten.

I NEVER do good at RTG, so maybe I should take the money and run, huh?

Just played POTO and managed 52 free spins... at 3x I would expect something good... managed 71x, which isn't bad, but.. 50 free spins should pay something better!!

CK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back