New player wanting to know how to play Jungle Spirit

everway9

Dormant Account
Hello everybody.

I'm new here so a big HELLO to you all. :)

I hope y'all doing good today.

I have never played any slot games before so please go easy on me.

I received an email from Bet Victor today giving me 15 free spins on a game called Jungle Spirit.

I have absolutely no idea how to play Jungle Spirit and thought I'd see if I could get some information regarding this game and how to play it.

So if any of you have played or know how to play this game I'd be really grateful if you could give me some basic instructions for how to play it.

Many thanks in advance. :)

Just press the spin button (make sure you check the size of your bet) and hope for the best.

It is really as simple as that.

Wise advice!

The longer and more accurate version of correct slotplay, with proper training:

1: Take a three month course of Advanced Mouseclicking.
(i give those for 250,-)

This will train your finger(s), bulking up the muscle(s) in preparation for the harsh conditions in which you will often find yourself, when chasing big wins on most slots - specifically Jungle Spirit!

2: Buy the book 'advanced slotting play-guide for dummies' and read it.
(i coincidentally also sell these, for a mere 85,-)

This will mentally prepare you for the directing of your mouse in a proper manner, going from any starting point, towards all possible upcoming targets, in the most economic - and at the same time - least time-consuming way! A large part of the book's content is contrived of pictures, showing various wrong trajectories, and common diversions, which often lead to accidental 'miss-clicks' and worse...

3: 101 Paytable Explanation Guide
(yes, i also happen to have a few copies of these precious guides on stock, which go for the modest sum of 123,-)

This will train your grey matter to a point where it can comprehend even the most obscure and flawed pay-table explanations, so you can start with full knowledge of the slots workings. This is an optional step, because it is not absolutely necessary, but i do urge you to take the whole package, to gain a gigantic edge over 'the competition' - which of course are your fellow slotplayers, who won't stand a chance against you, with all this training!

Happy spinning!:thumbsup:

*p.m. me for order placement & shipping and payment details

It's a Netent Jono - the fun never STARTS. :rolleyes:

Indeed. And Jono should really know better, because of ALL of the following that has happened to him....

1. Killed the turd. Won less than 100x bet. Awesome piece of trolling mind fuckery there from NetBent. :mad:

2. Biggest value egg on Smegomatic politely waves as it appears, then rather impolitely delivers a one or maybe two fingered (or should that be soldiers given that it's coming from an egg?) * salute as it promptly buggers off saying "Hahahah fuck you two times Jono". Well actually, it's more like eleven times...isn't it mate? :(

3. Congratulations. You have won 0 coins. Wonderful sentiment there. :rolleyes:

* Has just realised that it must be fingers, not soldiers as the egg was clearly not boiled. It's was Jono's temper that got boiled instead. :p

As for the OP, if you're going to play Jungle Spirit, then I would suggest that you do not pick the cobra when you trigger free spins. You might get more spins, but the payouts are weaker. Apart from anything else, more spins does not always translate to more wins, regardless of their size.

Hello everybody.

I'm new here so a big HELLO to you all. :)

I hope y'all doing good today.

I have never played any slot games before so please go easy on me.

I received an email from Bet Victor today giving me 15 free spins on a game called Jungle Spirit.

I have absolutely no idea how to play Jungle Spirit and thought I'd see if I could get some information regarding this game and how to play it.

So if any of you have played or know how to play this game I'd be really grateful if you could give me some basic instructions for how to play it.

Many thanks in advance. :)

usually you just need to login into your account then load up the slot and prompt message will tell you that you have x amount of free spins on it and you can start spinning

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back