Logo
external image

New member here, Jesse

  • Thread starter Thread starter user8585
  • id107400
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 705
  • Replies 2
Joined
Feb 6, 2026
Location
California
I'm here because of an issue with plantes 7 casino and them trying a few different ways to cheat me from my winnings which so far they have succeeded by claiming my winnings were from bonus spins which isn't the case they gave me free chips but labeled them as bonus spins. I'm sick of there rip off casinos getting away with stuff that they should be paying us for
 
I'm here because of an issue with plantes 7 casino and them trying a few different ways to cheat me from my winnings which so far they have succeeded by claiming my winnings were from bonus spins which isn't the case they gave me free chips but labeled them as bonus spins. I'm sick of there rip off casinos getting away with stuff that they should be paying us for
Do you mean Planet7?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top