New Game - Sweet Harvest

IanO

Regular Human
Hey all.

I'm a bit surprised to find myself first to post about this, but there is a new slot game launching this afternoon - Sweet Harvest.

Here is some info straight from the MG Press release:

With a rewardingly rustic theme colourfully illustrated by good-looking country folk and an abundance of farm and fruit produce, this game offers a slew of online punter-friendly features that include stacked and standard Wilds, Multipliers, Reel hold, re-triggering Free Spins, random prizes and a worthwhile bonus.

Keep a lookout for the Scatter barn; when 3, 4 or 5 of these appear across the screen get ready for some hectic re-triggering action with an initial 12 Free Spins. And when the Wild farm girl and boy appear adjacent to one another on the winning payline the game delivers an extra 2x multiplier.

Be on the alert, too for the large basket of succulent fruit which heralds the Sweet Harvest bonus on reels 2 or 4, when it rewards the player with a random prize. Players will find that this brand new slot caters for almost every bankroll, with a betting range that runs from as little as 0.01 up to 0.25 a line, and a maximum bet of 25.00.

I've tried to add some screen shots for you... but I keep getting an error message :(

Starlight Kiss... then Jack n Jill... then Playboy... now this game where the farmhand chases the farmers daughter. I guess they are really sticking to the 'Sex Sells' mantra over at MGS HQ :)

I'll post again once the game goes live.

Hey all.

I'm a bit surprised to find myself first to post about this, but there is a new slot game launching this afternoon - Sweet Harvest.

Here is some info straight from the MG Press release:

With a rewardingly rustic theme colourfully illustrated by good-looking country folk and an abundance of farm and fruit produce, this game offers a slew of online punter-friendly features that include stacked and standard Wilds, Multipliers, Reel hold, re-triggering Free Spins, random prizes and a worthwhile bonus.

Keep a lookout for the Scatter barn; when 3, 4 or 5 of these appear across the screen get ready for some hectic re-triggering action with an initial 12 Free Spins. And when the Wild farm girl and boy appear adjacent to one another on the winning payline the game delivers an extra 2x multiplier.

Be on the alert, too for the large basket of succulent fruit which heralds the Sweet Harvest bonus on reels 2 or 4, when it rewards the player with a random prize. Players will find that this brand new slot caters for almost every bankroll, with a betting range that runs from as little as 0.01 up to 0.25 a line, and a maximum bet of 25.00.

I've tried to add some screen shots for you... but I keep getting an error message :(

Starlight Kiss... then Jack n Jill... then Playboy... now this game where the farmhand chases the farmers daughter. I guess they are really sticking to the 'Sex Sells' mantra over at MGS HQ :)

I'll post again once the game goes live.

Jeeze, are there no to depths to which MG will plunge? So we have a slot about a horny farmhand who relentlessly stalks the farmer's daughter (who is probably his wife anyway..) with the ultimate aim of getting her alone in the barn? Don't tell me the bonus involves winning an 'EU Subsidy' for extra milk production?

Don't tell me the bonus involves winning an 'EU Subsidy' for extra milk production?

:lolup: Almost a coffee/keyboard interface moment. TBH I actually thought they may have crossed a line with Jack and Jill, but not a single complaint received. Is it that people do not remember the original nursery rhyme? Ohh, and I cant believe I forgot to add 'Girls with Guns' to that list.

:lolup: Almost a coffee/keyboard interface moment. TBH I actually thought they may have crossed a line with Jack and Jill, but not a single complaint received. Is it that people do not remember the original nursery rhyme? Ohh, and I cant believe I forgot to add 'Girls with Guns' to that list.

You all are so lucky to be able to enjoy these games , Is there a way US players can play any of these games in just fun mode anywhere , that "Girls with Guns" sounds right up my alley:D.............................Envy Envy :(

Laurie

It is quite similar to Jack and Jill in terms of adult content. Got one bonus which has the scene of the boy and girl going into the barnhouse for some fun while the dad figure pops up to look for them. Nice addition is that the wilds are stacked in the regular spins so you can win on several lines. It was a bit of a change. Went about 150 spins on it and did okay. Bonus only gave me 12x on a 20 cent bet.

Played It!

Played It!..Struck the Bonus 7 times,all well spaced and no re-triggers.Bonus played upto 30x but I could see there is the possibility of a big win as the girl and guy become stacked,wild and 2x when adjacent on a payline.
Has some nice wins upto 80x just on the normal game with stacked wilds coming up on the first 3 reels.
I notice 5 of anytihng pays really well,much better than other stacked wild games.

Played £50 not a sniff at the bonus round, rubbish payouts too, nothing over £3. Sweet Harvest should be changed to Shite Harvest..... Excuse the language....

Yea sweet harvest is crap.

Had the basket feature a few times.... crap, pays just 2x your stake (or less)

Free spins came in quick. if scatter is on reel 1 and 2 and you don't get the 3rd scatter, it will do 1 free re-spin.

Hit free spin's twice, paid dirt.

Not a very fun slot at all

Played £50 not a sniff at the bonus round, rubbish payouts too, nothing over £3. Sweet Harvest should be changed to Shite Harvest..... Excuse the language....
"Nothing over £3" is a meaningless statement if you don't say how much you were betting per spin.
e.g. If you were only betting 10p a go, it would be quite good. But if you were spinning at £6 a go it would be total shite!

I've played the game just once so far and I think I like it as the variance seems quite low-ish for a stacked wild game but it still has the potential to pay a biggie.
What I don't like though are the "fruit basket" annoying little wins and the fact the the boy and girl MAY appear stacked in the free-spins; looks like they MAY also be only single symbols, or 2 together, and not 3 stacked as one would expect.

KK

Best I have gotten on the basket is a 6x pay. Most of the free spins I see are between 10x to 20x. What I do notice is you only get between 1 to 3 stacked guy or girls in a free spin mode and very few wild symbols.

I ran 1k spins through on freeplay and the only thing I 'harvested' was the desire to pull my own teeth out to trigger some kind of sensation to break the numbing tedium I experienced. I'd rather be stuck in a lift with James May than play it again. Utter, utter crap. You'd have more excitement watching the wheat grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back