Logo
external image

new from USA

Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Location
SC
Hi everyone
I have been reading and lurking for a while. Well I happen to love the slots
but don 't hardly know how to hit the cashout. Sometimes I can, but not as often as I should. I also love GoneGambling. I won the random slot jackpot even, now I am addicted to it. My problem is keeping points to play with cause I can't hit many bonuses like casino match and lotteries. Anyhows if any of you have too many gg points you can gift them to me. I am nannahannah in GoneGambling also lol. Thanks so much for the warm welcomes.:thumbsup:
 
Welcome to Casinomeister, Hannahannah. We think we have a really great forum here and you can't find more info as a player than on this site.

I would suggest that you leave begging for GG points over at Gone Gambling, since not all the members here know what you are talking about.
 
Welcome nanahannah.

This is a wonderful site chock full of info and friendly participants who are willing to help answer all questions no matter how small or big the issue.

It's a very generous group for sharing their time and experience. I am sure you will learn much as I have.

Welcome. We like it when the lurkers come out and play with us.

Diane
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top