You needz mah kisses!
JamesEli.jpg

Num Num Num
NumNumNum.jpg

Weird Sleeper
SleepTime001.jpg

SleepNinja.jpg

Not sure how to make those smaller, sorry :oops:

edit: His name is Eli and he is a brindle American Akita. (8 weeks old)

Why would you want to make 'em smaller. It's a real cutie btw. I may be a bit selfish but it somehow it went in my mind that perhaps my dog should outlive me.

Cleveland he's adorable!!! awww I love puppies, thanks for sharing. What a cutie!

Edit - here's my guy, he was already grown when I got him, but I bet he was a cute puppy too!

Attachments

• jake.jpg
    jake.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 74
Looks like a great new member to the family! :)

Just a heads up, remove the collar when placing your new family member into a cage.

One of my small dogs, it's been years ago got his collar hung on the door latch on the cage, like in your pic, somehow flipped over while panicking and strangled himself.

I remember it was Thanksgiving and I'd been with family, came home and found him. I'll never forget it.

This was 15 years ago or so and hopefully cages are better built but I'd never place a dog in a kennel/cage with a collar on. Maybe there was a warning telling you this, not sure.

Thanks for sharing, I currently have 2 dogs and a bird. :thumbsup:

How adorable, miss live with the folks as i live in a no pets flat, they have 2 dogs .... well 1 dog and a vacuum cleaner and 1 bird (Galah)

What a cute little guy. I've had dogs all my life, untill I moved to Canada ... Miss having a dog around.
Hope you'll have lot's of fun with him. :)

Cleveland he's adorable!!! awww I love puppies, thanks for sharing. What a cutie!

Edit - here's my guy, he was already grown when I got him, but I bet he was a cute puppy too!

OOo hes handsome. Whats his name?

OOo hes handsome. Whats his name?

His name is Jake, he's a shepherd mix. You can't tell from that photo but he's a fairly big fella, about 95 pounds. Although 20 pounds of that is just hair! :)

@PV - good tip about the collar, what a sad Thanksgiving that must have been. :(

Now to cheer myself up I have to share another pic - this is from a couple years ago but it's one of my favorites! Ray was trying to nap on the couch - The dog was being all hyper and flailing his feet around but check out the cat, lol...

IMG_1261.jpg

Eli :D

Thanks so much for sharing. I really really loooove pets! (I have one cat, and he is of course my best friend :D)

His name is Jake, he's a shepherd mix. You can't tell from that photo but he's a fairly big fella, about 95 pounds. Although 20 pounds of that is just hair! :)

@PV - good tip about the collar, what a sad Thanksgiving that must have been. :(

Now to cheer myself up I have to share another pic - this is from a couple years ago but it's one of my favorites! Ray was trying to nap on the couch - The dog was being all hyper and flailing his feet around but check out the cat, lol...

View attachment 32551

That pic is priceless! :lolup:

He is adorable and will be your best friend! Enjoy your time together!

A friend of mine has Akitas and they are like giant teddy bears. He's gorgeous!!! And so is your wife!!!!;) He's going to give you years of friendship, love and entertainment. Enjoy him, you'll never regret the time you have with him.

I too am an animal lover. I'm already starting to worry as my "guys" are getting really old:( Cody just turned 14, which is really old for a shepherd. The two younger ones turned 11 on New Years day. One of the younger ones is already starting to have hip problems. The kitties are 14, 13 and almost 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back