Logo
external image

New Casino Accredit Options

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedArmy
  • id17957
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1108
  • Replies 2
Joined
May 8, 2007
Location
UK
Greetings! :thumbsup:

I want to accredit BetFair's Casino. Please advise me the steps, etc

Also, who do i get in touch with on the affiliation front for Casinomeister?

Thanks in advance,

RedArmy

:notworthy
 
oooh, I'm going to be soo on your back about any unanswered emails, promos not credited etc. going forward - you asked for it!:) I get the distinct feeling, from experience, that your casino c.s. staff are overwhelmed & under-resourced...would welcome any retort of this, or advice on any improvements to be made.

Glad to see though, through your presence here - another bit of evidence that BF are going to take their casino op seriously...rather than just an add-on to the leviathan of their exchange.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top