New Big Bass Floats My Boat - super bonus not available to UK players

satchnz

MM
In another blow for UK players (and any other jurisdictions that bonus buys are not permitted), the new Big Bass game called "Floats my Boat" has a super bonus that is only available via a bonus buy. It cannot be triggered via the base game.

While there may be other slots in this category, it is still pretty shitty. This is another sign that Pragmatic Play/Real Kingdom are valuing streamers with large or unlimited balances over the common player.

I’m surprised it can’t be triggered in the base game; it’s a fairly basic bonus - instead of needing to collect 4x fishermen to level up, it’s 3x instead.

It can pay though. I won £1 on Ladbrokes free wheel spins yesterday, took it over to try out the new Big Bass and got a 205x bonus. Only playing 10p spins, but happy enough with that. Free money is free money. (And that’s the 94% version)

Last edited:
I’m surprised it can’t be triggered in the base game; it’s a fairly basic bonus - instead of needing to collect 4x fishermen to level up, it’s 3x instead.

It can pay though. I won £1 on Ladbrokes free wheel spins yesterday, took it over to try out the new Big Bass and got a 205x bonus. Only playing 10p spins, but happy enough with that. Free money is free money. (And that’s the 94% version)
There is nothing with the super bonus trigger (via bonus buy) that differentiates itself from the standard bonus. You have to pay for the privilege (300x vs 100x).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back