Logo
external image

New Avatar for the Hound?

  • Thread starter Thread starter News Hound
  • id89274
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 659
  • Replies 16
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Apart from the below winning the internet for today, I think I have found a new avatar :D

newshoundscream.jpg
 
I can't see much beyond branch-waving stick figures and groinal regions

If it goes deeper than that, I'm all ears
The female dancers are both Brazilians it would appear. Salsa I reckon.
 
Nope. I'm squinting furiously and even tilted my head to no avail

I think what dunover is referring to is the ladys "downstairs hairdo", or rather the lack of it.
Or hes just really into dancing, and can see some steps or something that looks like salsa.
 
I couldn’t see anything other than skinny waisted pussy, no matter how I looked at it. Even when I was told to look for the lady in a black dress waving her hands I still struggled.

Poor Supababe with her vagina-eyes. :P
You can help me count the legs on this elephant instead.
If you still see "skinny waisted pussy" there might be something wrong.

45454.webp
 
Poor Supababe with her vagina-eyes. :p
You can help me count the legs on this elephant instead.
If you still see "skinny waisted pussy" there might be something wrong.

View attachment 115755
That'd be the 'limbs leading into thin air' elephant then!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top