NetEnt announce Guns n' Roses as next branded slot.

lets see if its as bad as microgamings Osborne2 slot

sweet wild of mine
welcome to the wager you have lots to play
live and let my bankroll die

never know it could be decent like wms kiss and elvis or lenders megadeth

core blimey, Thats going to give some of us a headache if banging out there tunes :)

Sorry to all you fans

Above all else I hope that it won't be low variance as it'll just ruin the the game for most (like the newest South Park). Other than that I think we don't have much to be worried about as NetEnt usually comes up with innovative and cool looking games.

I liked the Osbournes slot, got 5 Kellys and 5 ozzys once on the free spins
5 Ozzys? :notworthy:
Wow - that's even better than my 5 Sharons!
(£4 bet, returned £1,452.40)

Attachments

• Ozzy1452a.JPG
    Ozzy1452a.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 143
Any one would of thought is was promoting a concert lol, Where was the game preview?

The way the video promo started it felt like an intro scene for X Factor. Some of the suggestions people had before the band name was confirmed were hilarious. I heard someone mention One Direction at one point! Someone else said Metallica. Someone said Iron Maiden. Personally, I grew up with an older brother who loved Guns N' Roses so their songs are part of the fabric of my youth. I hope Net Ent do a decent job on it. Nice potential for a slot.

i don't care for sounds, for theme nor design. when netent is involved all that matter is paytable. i don't mind to chase a bonus round for endlessy spins if chance of winning above 1000x is implemented. Alien was a FAILURE except design, entertainment was there but what the hell, if i want solely fun i opt for movies and keep my money. how that hard may be to sense market needs - lowish bets/huge wins. all hails to MG for understanding this.
this one to be a hit must include picking factor, like secret of the stones, southpark 1 and silent run, random feature in base game, wild multiplier or wild reels and why not both bonus round and free spins like in good old days but are all useless without strong paytable. and hopefully misleading marketing in maximum win calculation/promo video will be gone.

NetEnt has published a game-play video today :thumbsup:

Will be released in January.

(Sorry. I now see this video already has been published in another thread today).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well very nice preview I have to admit... Please make a nice paytable with a possible win of more than 48x with a screen full of wilds :)

Was this the one they announced at the London show nearly a year ago? some one uploaded the vid of them reaveling it and just looked like they was advertising a festival lol with a big come back, A year later and still not out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back