Neteller - Mastercard deposits?

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
MM
So just wanted to ask if anyone else noticed that Neteller recently re added Mastercard cards as a deposit method? But then today I logged in and they removed them again?

So what is going on with Neteller?

I know that about a year ago, they totally removed Mastercard as a deposit method. Then yesterday I logged in and I saw Mastercard was back again, so I then went and made a deposit with one and it gave a pop up type notice that said you can only deposit with mastercard if the funds are only used with the listed merchants. So I looked at the included merchants and videoslots was listed, so that was great news.

So question is this, why have they removed them again as a deposit option? Was it a mistake perhaps?

I would really like to know?

Thanks in advance :)

Well I just gave them a ring, and they said it is very strange that you was able to deposit with a MasterCard a few days ago and then the next day the options was removed again.

They said it might have been a technical issue and they have contacted the technical department and they said they will look into it as soon as possible.

I hope they fix it and re-add MasterCard as a deposit option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back