Logo
external image

Neteller is totally useless

  • Thread starter Thread starter topboss
  • id37899
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 938
  • Replies 3

topboss

Full Member
webmeister
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Location
Auckland, New Zealand
Neteller has been having "technical problems" for the past few days, but as far as I am concerned this is no excuse not to credit money that has been paid into my Neteller account. Over the past few days I have received various money via member transfers and casino payments into Neteller. Not one of them have been credited to my account. I am able to login without a problem but all the funds that have been paid in are not there.
I have proof of the transfers and payments but Neteller simply sends me a "we are having technical issues" response back.
This is disgusting for a company of this magnitude. Very unprofessional.
 
Last edited:
I regard Neteller to be the best ewallet for the last 6 years at least. Unfortunately stupid technical problems like this one really spoils their reputation. Hey Neteller guys, please, put more effort to avoid the problems like that , please. You are the best- please, don't make stupid mistakes.
 
Sorry to hear. :( I was very happy when they finally started to work with my country a few months ago. I hope they won't have such problems too often. I use moneybookers for several years, and I've never encountered such problems.

I haven't received any letters from them about the problems. Please keep us informed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top