Neteller Increases Card Withdrawal Limits

Nate

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webmeister
PABaccred
CAG
I don't know if this has been posted anywhere yet but:

Neteller has now increased its Withdrawal limit via the Net + prepaid card to $3 300.00 a day. The amount of transactions have also increased from 2 to 5 per day.

Great News for those who use the Net+ Prepaid Card - I took out over $2000 in Hard Cash the other day with no issues :) - Paid in an instant then withdrawn in an instant :thumbsup:

Nate

Yep great news got the same mail, its why i only use Neteller now,i dont know how often i have withdrawn in the morning from 32red or Redbet, then later that afternoon withdrew hard cash from an ATM :)

Which Online payment solution should I use?

Hi to all,
I am new to this Forum, however sure you are all using some sort of online payment solution to deposit and withdraw (if lucky to win, jiji).
Could you advise me on which is best please.

All replies most appreciated.

John Thewinner

Since you're in Canada, you can't use Neteller.
I use Skrill (Moneybookers) myself, and it works pretty well....never had a problem with them.

Hi to all,
I am new to this Forum, however sure you are all using some sort of online payment solution to deposit and withdraw (if lucky to win, jiji).
Could you advise me on which is best please.

All replies most appreciated.

John Thewinner

I use Skrill (Moneybookers) myself, and it works pretty well....never had a problem with them.

I think they also have a prepaid card - I don't know the limits for sure though.

Nate

Thanks,

so Neteller in Canada I can't so delete that one, and you believe that Skrill is best for you.

Perfect, I was after personal opinions on who actually uses them.

Thewinner

€250 per day. (just bout £200)

Thats a PUNCH in the gut in comparison to Neteller :eek2:... Why would anyone use Skrill for their prepaid card?

Actually - What does skrill offer VIP's - I get Cashback on deposit Fees, Cash Back from Points, A dedicated VIP Manager, Instant Responses via Email from a Manager and Live Chat...

Just Curious :p

Nate

Here are the amounts you need to reach each VIP level.
You can find out the benefits of each level here: www neteller .com/vip/

Bronze
Transfer to merchant $10,000 USD per year

Silver
Transfer to merchant $50,000 USD per year

Gold
Transfer to merchant $100,000 USD per year

Platinum
Transfer to merchant $500,000 USD per year

Diamond
Transfer to merchant $2,000,000 USD per year

And how do you get those levels?