Question Neteller! HELP

asadzareef89

Meister Member
Ok my little one broke my laptop today, thrid one in 3 years

Anyways got a new laptop but now cant sign in to neteller, changed the password 10 times now and it just keeps telling me i entered something wrong

Rang them, he acknowledged i entered the right credentials but couldn't tell me why i cant sign in so gave me the usual Bu**Sh** about cookies n downloading different browsers

Is neteller down or is there any other way i can sort this out, It has something to do with this laptop as it wouldn't even let me sign in to CM at first than i changed the password n signed in but its not working for neteller

Hi mate, no clue really! I was able to log in just now, so it's not down.
If i want to know if a site is down i usually use one of these sites:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Check those out maybe, there's a few tips on there too, you never know:)
Other then that i would also rely on their vip support, per email or phone...

dont why you cant log but every time i tried to log in today it asked for my security question
usually that only happens every 2 months or so.

Me too, every time I login now it asks for security questions :what:

When it is asking the security question it gives you the option to add the device to the secure list. After that you will not be asked again unless you remove that device from the list. Well it should not ask again.

Capture 510.PNG

For the OP, try to access your account from your mobile and go to Settings/Security and click on REMOVE ALL. Alternatively, call support and ask them to remove them.

Capture 511.jpg

When it is asking the security question it gives you the option to add the device to the secure list. After that you will not be asked again unless you remove that device from the list. Well it should not ask again.

View attachment 67284

For the OP, try to access your account from your mobile and go to Settings/Security and click on REMOVE ALL. Alternatively, call support and ask them to remove them.

View attachment 67285

Thank you, you're awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back