Neteller Contests

Pocketdiggers77

Gamester
Has anyone ever won one of the Neteller drawings? Either the weekly, biweekly or monthly drawings. I know the probability to win is low and Neteller is a very reptuable company but I just wanted more proof than someones initials and the state they are from.

Thanks

PD

The odds of winning a neteller raffle seem pretty f'ing tiny. However, since they're basically free to enter, what can it hurt?

Simmo! stand correct, I believe this was discussed 10 months ago, I also think its been a subject of talk on a few other forums over the years too.

I been entering the things for years and got zip.

Think it's a bit of a running joke around these parts :D The NT draws!

Ive never had any luck with the regular drawings but i did win a 100 dollar gift certificate a few weeks ago in their last promotion(the one where you could win a vaction).

I filled out a questionaire from Neteller and the highlight of it was some type of different reward system. I was just thinking maybe I should start saving my points incase they start up a different way to redeem points. Because like yall have said I've been pissing in the wind with these contests for many years and never won a dime and never heard of anyone winning anything either. I think I had 60 entries out of at least 180,000 in the last drawing. I knew I didnt have much of chance but like you said what do I have to lose.

I filled out a questionaire from Neteller and the highlight of it was some type of different reward system. I was just thinking maybe I should start saving my points incase they start up a different way to redeem points. Because like yall have said I've been pissing in the wind with these contests for many years and never won a dime and never heard of anyone winning anything either. I think I had 60 entries out of at least 180,000 in the last drawing. I knew I didnt have much of chance but like you said what do I have to lose.
I tend to enter the contest when I get a couple of hundred thousand points, but one time I saved up over 3,000,000 points before entering. Like others, I haven't won squat. I have a million points now, and I think I'm going to sit on them for a while and let them keep building.

Yes,they are real contests. I won a weekly about a year ago. Used a ton of entries.

I enter everytime I log into my Neteller account. Whatever is in there. I think I will begin saving too and perhaps we can make a major try in the next few months. I have always wondered about those contests. :what:

Draw

I won $10 once, but not with Netpoints. It was the Summer draws. I was actually given 10! The correct prize was an Amazon or iTunes voucher, but non USA customers had the cash alternative.

I have just checked my account, and I now have the grand sum of 24 MILLION Netpoints. I have only entered once in two years as a VIP at Neteller. If they are thinking of a new reward scheme, it might be worth hanging on to these points for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back