Logo
external image

Nero is in da house ya'll

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nero
  • id31482
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 835
  • Replies 4

Nero

Dormant account
Joined
May 29, 2009
Location
Europe
Hi guys and gals,

I'm thrilled to be here with you in the number one online gambling community (from what I have seen so far)

I am brand new to this, and am looking forward to start playing at a casino. Now I am doing my research, and I want to learn all there is to know about online casinos and slots.

last week I came played for the first time (with a real machine), and, let me tell you, I liked it! That is why I came here to learn more about online gambling so I can do it in the most enjoyable manner and - of course - secure, which is my main concern, especially because we are talking about the internet here....


so,
hope to hear from you soon.

Nero
 
Last week I came played for the first time (with a real machine), and, let me tell you, I liked it!
Nero
Welcome to the forum Nero! :thumbsup:

Can you tell us which casino (or software) and/or which game?
(I presume you mean a slot machine - my favorite type!)

You are very wise to look for recommended casinos; it's very sad that there are far too many rip-off places on the net. Good luck in your quest, and in your play!

KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top