Lauriejim is back in da house

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Wow, everything has changed , let my account go dormant sorry CM . A big shout out to all my old CM buddies and new ones. I have been really busy over the last decade but have been a member in good standing since 2007 I think. CM would you please link my old account with new one I had to start ? I'm hoping to see familiar old names and learn some new but most of all wishing all the very best in life. Laurie

Wow, everything has changed , let my account go dormant sorry CM . A big shout out to all my old CM buddies and new ones. I have been really busy over the last decade but have been a member in good standing since 2007 I think. CM would you please link my old account with new one I had to start ? I'm hoping to see familiar old names and learn some new but most of all wishing all the very best in life. Laurie
Welcome back, Laurie! I'm glad you've rejoined us :cheers:

Working on your account now. I am guessing your old email doesn't work. :D

Hey, another lost relic! Welcome back Laurie, hope life's been kind enough for you to be an overall bundle of joy :D
I'm still the same ole lovable sarcastic good-hearted person from years past, hope you and yours are doing well !

Attachments

• 26166786_1662390150477479_5554982698098554960_n meeeeeee.jpg
    26166786_1662390150477479_5554982698098554960_n meeeeeee.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 15
Hey LJ, nice to see your name popping up! Feels like a high school reunion here today. Good to hear you are well and life is good. :)

- Max

Yup, a tad older indeed! :) Not sure I approve of this ageing business. 🫤

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back