Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Seaman63 - Beer

Votes: 36 24.2%
  • zebedy - tasteful hotties

Votes: 10 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhyzz

A slot made up of image from the 'office clown'...yes, it is doing the rounds as we speak :)

Expired Image
Expired Image
Expired Image
Expired Image

I have trouble winning anything these days, but hey, if i dont enter I cant win.. heres one of mine =)

Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)

Hell Awaits

Have made one post before.

Tought of making a few, then I can go back to lurking for a year or two.
Anyway heres my contribution, named it Hell Awaits. Hoping nobody gets offended.

Last edited:
Pianoman says: Can't wait to try my own out...

A magnificent piece of marketing - don't you reckon ?

By the time you do all the work - how can you resist trying it on.
Design your own - Brilliant concept!!!!

Anyhow, I now gotta figure out how to upload a shot of My slot -
(not that one ... This one.)

Haven't spent any money yet, by the way - been too busy finding the right graphics to make it fun and yet sorta "classy" ..........

No stolen images either, Mate. All mine, or used with permission -
Jeez, what a bloke'll do for just 320 credits!

Where'd the day go?

You do agree doncha? Yeah? Tis sorta pretty classy - Yeah? :what:

Pretty nice entries so far!

Now let us have a view of my really beautiful work of art:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Old Attachment (Invalid)

sorry i just had to do it :p tastefully i hope

myslot1.jpg

myslot2.jpg

myslot3.jpg

myslot4.jpg

32RED MYSLOTS COMPETITION

Okay - everyone has 48 hours to cast their votes. Best slot wins 320 credits at 32red!!

what happened to my slot? I cant find it. I posted it here to show everyone what martin 1366613 made for my birthday. I think I posted it in the attic but cant find it. It was somewhere between 6/30-7/2/2008. Are some posts deleted?

He made a tut slot with me and rich and my cats. Its really cool and Ive been looking all over for it.

If anyone can help that would be great

what happened to my slot? I cant find it. I posted it here to show everyone what martin 1366613 made for my birthday. I think I posted it in the attic but cant find it. It was somewhere between 6/30-7/2/2008. Are some posts deleted?

He made a tut slot with me and rich and my cats. Its really cool and Ive been looking all over for it.

:confused::confused::confused:

Babs, This thread is for the contestants that entered the 32 Red MySlot competition...since we are in the US we are not allowed to enter it...:)

Okay almost 12 hours to go - let's vote people.

Over 360 members logged in yesterday - and so far only 56 have voted. C'mon - pick one!

Here you have the slot hon...

babs1.jpg

babs3.jpg

babs2.jpg

Merry christmas & Happy new year

Okay almost 12 hours to go - let's vote people.

Over 360 members logged in yesterday - and so far only 56 have voted. C'mon - pick one!

I voted for Spiderlegz "Hell Awaits", that was my fav. I really liked the Native themed one as well. I was actually gonna ask Spider if I could steal his images to make one of my own, lol. I really find it appealing. :thumbsup:

All good but like Pina, Spiderlegz does it for me. Can imagine some nice evil sounds to accompany it :D

I also liked spiders and almost voted but...........beer won.The only problem with Seamans beer slot is..........you might get a thirst on before ya hit the free spins! ( which isn't a bad thing).

Good luck to all.

Spiderz scary one gets the vote- but why not use the same images for each position and experience that jackpot feeling every spin :D

Here is MySlot:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back