- Joined
- Nov 2, 2006
- Location
- Rochester,NY
Does anybody know how long a requested withdrawal takes from Mypaylinq. My request is over a week old and still shows pending and nobody answers my emails. Any help is appreciated.
Last I knew, they did pay. It normally takes almost the full 10 business days that's requested, but I've read you do get paid. Except for one incident I have read about on here lately, where the bank that did there transfers. Was being audited and caused some delays.
Personally, if I were in anyone's shoes considering lately casinos have been taking them off as a withdrawal or deposit option. I would be looking elsewhere for a withdrawal option, but that's just my opinion.
I requested my withdraw for the maximum allotted amount on February 14th and I am still waiting. I confirmed with customer service that my required documents were received and thus far that was the only reply I received. Several e-mails between the 14th and now have been completely ignored. I am so irritated and angry that these businesses will gladly take your money but when it comes to reversing the direction, it is damn near impossible!
