My Youtube Online Slot Channel

kou187

Meister Member
MM
Hi guys just thought i would share my online slot YouTube channel with you all. The channel has been up for a few months now and i feel like you guys and gals would enjoy my videos. Also i managed to turn 10.00 pounds into 2500 pounds today on Sky Vegas and some great wins have been posted from my session on their today on my channel. Be sure to subscribe and let me know any feedback or what you guys think. Thanks

Lots O Slot's YouTube Channel

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Heres a teaser video!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks will take a look for entertainment tonight:)

Watched the Bruce Lee and awesome hits:notworthy The only advice I would like to give you is to not give anything away prior to showing us the result of the spin. It kinda ruins the suspense a bit. I don't mind the swearing at all and I do like the videos. Way to go man on doing all that with just a tenner. Lately I can't do anything even with a hundred.:lolup: I will subscribe to the channel:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks will take a look for entertainment tonight:)

Watched the Bruce Lee and awesome hits:notworthy The only advice I would like to give you is to not give anything away prior to showing us the result of the spin. It kinda ruins the suspense a bit. I don't mind the swearing at all and I do like the videos. Way to go man on doing all that with just a tenner. Lately I can't do anything even with a hundred.:lolup: I will subscribe to the channel:thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback. Keep your eyes open because i still have some monster uploads to come. But yeah people always tell me not to spoil the ending and i always do. I just cant help my self but i will try. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back