My tattoos

rainmaker

I'm not a penguin

I like tattoos. I have one on each forearm. Please feel free to post a picture of your tattoo(s) here. I want to see :D

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

Love those. I have no tattoos yet my youngest one does. I will have him take a pic for you and send it off. He drew this himself it is of a dragon in different tones that goes all around the forearm. The price to have this done was close to 900 yet he paid nothing if the artist could keep the drawing.

Thanks lauram, would be interesting to see his tattoo. I like it when a tattoo goes all around the forearm, sounds cool. And you need to take one yourself, let him draw one for you :D

Strange you said that im 50+ and i told him for my bday in aug. i wanted him to draw me a sun and moon one. You know the nicer looking ones with the deeper tones in them.
thinking on my ankle this way as i age and if i gain weight it wont look like a saggy butt or something lol

Tattoos are great regardless of age so yeah, you go girl :thumbsup:

Just a couple of months until your next birthday . I expect to see a tattoo picture from you in August/September :D

I've got three, One on each arm that goes to my elbows, they are both tribal ones and I have one on the back of my neck, this is also a tribal kind of one.

The next tattoo I'm getting is a "made in Australia" one, we have this kind of logo here that is yellow with green writing and a kangaroo on it when you know something is from AUS.
As I'm a VERY PROUD Aussie this is right up my alley.

This is going back a few years, but these are my Borneo roses
my roses.jpg

LOL- I just noticed are you in your undies mate :eek:

Made in Australia :thumbsup: I saw a guy who had a "made in Norway" under his foot, that must have hurt :)

hehe...no it is not my undies, just an old shorts I wear at home when nobody sees me. It has been 25-30 ° C today :cool:

I don't think I have any pics - I have a tribal sort of one on the back of my neck and one on my calf/ankle in color. Both dragons.

Where's Jelsmith, that girl's got some serious tats!

Newest addition!

I'm not sure how many people on here know who H.P. Lovecraft or Cthulhu are, but here is my Cthulhu head tattoo (work in progress) that I got the other day. This is 3 hours work with many more to go for full colour shading.
image.jpg

I have one... I want another one, 2 butterflies with the words "Abitus sed non oblitus" which essentially means "Gone but not forgotten". I was going to get it on my neck but have decided I'd like it somewhere that will be seen.. thinking of possibly adding on to the one on my ankle or doing it on the other ankle.

Attachments

• jen.jpg
    jen.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 55

Oh...laaarge tattoo Adversary. Congratulations. Looks cool :cool:

Maybe you can take a new picture when it is finished. Would be great to see :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your tatto as well jenn1381. Nice :)

here's me - the one on my leg is an old one - I had one of my drawings published in Tattoo magazine when I was 17 and I was contacted by a tattoo artist who offered me a free tattoo in exchange for some artwork. So this was something I drew for that, one day before I'm dead I want to add onto it - or maybe just cover it up with something else. The one on my neck (bad pic, sorry it was in a mirror) is a little chinese dragon that I got while having a nap and waiting for my old roomie to get his armband done.

tats.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back