My Skrill account got closed

mariafbb

Tickled Pink
tryed to check my skrill account today and said it I need to contact support . did that and then got this email
I use Trusly and Siirto exclusvly for gambling and my skrill was just there for comps here and there. my account was fully verified.
anybody else got this ?
why would they choose to close my account just like that ?

skrill1.jpeg

How long have you had this account and have you previously used Skrill under a different account/name?

As they have highlighted term 4.5, they must have found something incorrect with your account details.

All 16.X terms are just to show they can terminate your account.

I had my account since last autumn when I've started playing online and never had an account before

I am just baffeled why would they out of the blue decided to close my account
and was curious if peeps here had some experience about it
dont know if I should bother and ask them as it says they can terminate it on whatever reasons the find so getting an answer would be maybe impossible.

Well you cannot use any funds uploaded for gambling if you do not tick the box...
So that itself is no reason to close an account...
I forgot to tick it once and wanted to deposit at Casumo but it would not let me so I rang support and they told me I did not tick the YES as per above picture.
No biggie, uploaded some additional funds and was able to deposit as normal, the other funds I used up on shopping...

yeah, donno, was thinking was the gambling not checking the box

I've wrote them an email asking why they decided to close it , no reply yet ...

Is there any news? Did you receive the answer?

they send back same email from above that they can close accounts to thier discretion
so have no idea what happend. probably will remain a mystery forever why they closed it...
yet maybe it was becasue I was financing terrorists and laundering money :laugh: ;)

they send back same email from above that they can close accounts to thier discretion
so have no idea what happend. probably will remain a mystery forever why they closed it...
yet maybe it was becasue I was financing terrorists and laundering money :laugh: ;)

Sounds like when Videoslots just decided to close a mass of accounts about 2/3 months ago . No explanation or anything, just the fact that they can and its a business decision LOL @Team.Videoslots (Still feel the after math of this decision) Just saying

Anyways open Neteller account?

I know they sister sites, but should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back