My sick week

Quickwin

Experienced Member
I dont usually post wins anymore but i have to share this one with you guys.

It all started at casumo, with €100 depo, on my last 32euro, i hit bonus on book of ra and won 4000euro from 3 euro bet, 1 hour later i continued to play a little more and again hit the bonus this time on 6.40euro bet and won again the top symbol 4of them 7000euro.

i cashed out and got the neteller withdraw in 30min €11K!, day after i put another 100 in to try knight life and i got wild line on 2.5euro bet 5000euro!

I tried the Bonanza and got $2000 on $2 bet.

At this point i was up $20K

I almost got in trouble today as i played at ikibu and lost $6000 playing various game, then i decided to put my last 800 and i won 10K! so total i am up $25K.

Will slow down a bit now and enjoy my winnings.

thanks!

(Btw, sorry for the landscape of the picture, took with my mobile and dont know why it show like this when i uploaded)

IMG_1734.jpgIMG_1738.jpgIMG_1740.jpgIMG_1744.jpgIMG_1745.jpg

Congrats on a monster series of wins.

Good to see that you are being sensible and easing off the gas pedal a little - no point in giving it all back!

Congrats on the nice wins!

But you've got a lucky escape. Now buy something nice from those winnings rather than spunk it all back.

Really happy for you m8.

Make sure to get something nice with it and dont give it all back.

That luck is rare to come by, so please make the most of it. :) :D

Isn't it just great seeing someone on a really lucky streak, congrats and enjoy your wins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back