My 10.00 Play At Jackpot Capital...(Cool)

I thought that the faxbackform is only needed if you make a deposit with a credit card, but not for another deposit methods?
hey audioz, thats what i thought till babs was reading it off the web site i guess when we were on the phone earlier today. we both couldnt believe it, you got paid so what do you suggest i do? and if i didnt say it congrats on your win and cashout:thumbsup:.....laurie

why? Audioz did you get paid?If yes why wouldnt you Laurie?.....Im kind of lost:oops:
When my loves are not around.....I get lost.:D;):rolleyes::eek:

Do you know someone with a fax machine and a printer? If so, have them print the blank form and fax the form to you..:thumbsup:
..i have a fax just no printer, im used to rob or bingot(tom) faxing them to me when i needed one, they kinda had me spoilt.....i may just have to break down and buy another one and hope it works:D ...........laurie

Audioz did you get paid?If yes why wouldnt you Laurie?

Yes, i got my $1,683 paid within 41 hours.

I've sent them my docs 2 weeks before, so they had all my needed IDs.

The faxbackform is normally only for credit card deposits, that's actually because it's called "creditcard faxbackform"

"If you have deposited by credit card, please download and fill out the following credit card authorization form. Kindly submit this form with a copy of the Credit Card (front & back) listed on the Authorization Form."

So i really don't know, why it's not possible, to withdraw her money, but i think, it's because she haven't sent her documents yet.

@laurie, thanks and i'll congratulate you also for your big win, only with this small deposit ;)

i guess i have to send in docs like he did, just hope it doesnt take forever for them to get approved....laurie

But don't expect an answer from them, because i got also no reply, only, as i've wrote them and asked, if they had receive my IDs, then i got a reply from them.

well just got my docs sent off, thanks to cynthial and classymom who faxed over the faxback sheet:thumbsup: now for the dreaded waiting, its been fun and i ended up stopping at 900.00 as they wont let you withdraw till they have the doc info ,so the countdown begins................laurie

well just got my docs sent off, thanks to cynthial and classymom who faxed over the faxback sheet:thumbsup: now for the dreaded waiting, its been fun and i ended up stopping at 900.00 as they wont let you withdraw till they have the doc info ,so the countdown begins................laurie

you owe me 450.....and a new washmashine:D
love
gio

i have to say and maybe its just my thinking but this forum has some darn good people on it, we come from all over the planet and we might have our own little pissing moments between ourselves but deep down sometimes it feels like we are one big family, oh god, now im getting all freaky mushy talking....now back to better things, i agree on a whats hot and not thread after this experiment, may help some and may not but it could be useful imo.....................laurie:)

Let me know how it goes because i think i may have found a way to send them, but, i dont want anything in return, your a friend :)

For the future:

Ill dl and print out the docs, go to the rental office and send them to you. You fill it out and send it back to me and i can scan and send for you OR I can just fill it out and send it pretending to be you and destroy it afterwards in my shredder

Let me know how it goes because i think i may have found a way to send them, but, i dont want anything in return, your a friend :)

For the future:

Ill dl and print out the docs, go to the rental office and send them to you. You fill it out and send it back to me and i can scan and send for you OR I can just fill it out and send it pretending to be you and destroy it afterwards in my shredder
...........check this out now babs, i dont no whether to stop or keep going:D i may be buying kakata a new washing machine after all;) this is when i need one of your ill kick your ass if you play it out talks:D

Once you get your $900, post it here. Nope, I am not congratulating you. Rather, I will be firing PMs to Rob, Bingo T, Cynthial and Classymom and remind them not to spoil you any more.:D:D Use a bit of the cash to buy a new printer as Kakata suggested. Then we can look forward to more successful cashouts from you.:thumbsup:

Once you get your $900, post it here. Nope, I am not congratulating you. Rather, I will be firing PMs to Rob, Bingo T, Cynthial and Classymom and remind them not to spoil you any more.:D:D Use a bit of the cash to buy a new printer as Kakata suggested. Then we can look forward to more successful cashouts from you.:thumbsup:
......yes chuchu:sob:i will break down and buy another printer like kakata suggested..........you guys are awesome:)......................laurie

You'll get paid but you also got VERY LUCKY at this place. I've made numerous deposits there and their games are extremely tight. It's really too bad because their friendly and they pay, but slot percentage payouts typically seem to be about 30%.

Good for you as you hit a "good day", but be careful the next time you deposit.

slot percentage payouts typically seem to be about 30%.
At the moment it looks like, that they have a 1,500% payout ;)

And for me it was at least 750% :D

So now i think, that some other users must have a very low payout%, because otherwise they can't pay us all :)

At the moment it looks like, that they have a 1,500% payout ;)

And for me it was at least 750% :D

So now i think, that some other users must have a very low payout%, because otherwise they can't pay us all :)

I notice something strange about RTG slots. Many players seem to get extremely low payouts while other seem to have very good wins. maybe some members didnt bother to post but it does seem there are very few instances of breaking even or minor wins/losses. Even if the slots are of high variance it seems odd that nobody is in the middle::confused::confused:

Way to go lauriejim ... that's just awesome :thumbsup:
Now cash out 1200 and keep lowrolling with the rest, just in case anything is left in those slots. That would be MY approach :)
Have fun with your winnings :D

they have my docs and now i can withdraw

talked by phone with them this a.m very nice customer service and fast on responding to my emails. cashed out 1500.00 in all from the 10.00 deposit as shown below, so far this experiment has been awesome:D

Im going to send you my water and my electricity bills.
Ever since you gave me that frikkin idea....they have gone up and up and up:lolup:

I so wanna kick my own ass for accepting that stupid $10 bonus now

Thats awesome Laurie!! I wanna see the money in your account as a screenshot or Ill kick your ass too!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back