Multifly, new slot from yggdrasil.

You really do not know how much i am praying you get your bank sorted out tomorrow.
I wont be able to go to the bank.
Friend needs to borrow my car, and im watching his dog while he is away.

I thought about taking the bus first, but riding the bus is like asking to be infected.
So i estimate we got about a week more of bored Kroffe coming.

forw.gif

This is how the bonus works.
Every wild landing on a reel increases the multiplier on that reel.
Every win adds a wild before new symbols cascade in.
Basegame is the same, but the multipliers reset when you break the win-streak.

I think its pretty neat.
Will probably give it a go later when i can,

This is how the bonus works.
Every wild landing on a reel increases the multiplier on that reel.
Every win adds a wild before new symbols cascade in.
Basegame is the same, but the multipliers reset when you break the win-streak.

I think its pretty neat.
Will probably give it a go later when i can,

Played it the other day at WH from winnings from free spins. Not a bad slot and can pay real good with multipliers.

But i never hit that big a wins on free spins as like other slots once i had a few multipliers i never got wins and when i did the wilds started appearing on the end reels.

Played it the other day at WH from winnings from free spins. Not a bad slot and can pay real good with multipliers.

But i never hit that big a wins on free spins as like other slots once i had a few multipliers i never got wins and when i did the wilds started appearing on the end reels.
Yeah, thats usually how it goes.
Ive tried about 10 rounds of freespins now.
Lowest 7x, highest 330x.

It says it can produce up to 10 000x but ill believe that when i see it. :p

I loaded it up on videoslots without looking at the provider. My heart sank when I saw Yggdrasil but as it was only a £10 deposit I gave it a try. Worst fears confirmed as it was the fastest tenner I have ever lost.

I know that’s only a short burst but to me that means it’s capable of a lot worse so in the bin I am afraid.

Like the game but dont like the pays. Too many dead spins. I dont mind dead spins if the potential is there like DOA2.

Ill give it another go but it just burnt through £40 worth of 20p/60p spins. Filled up the machine for someone.

Not sure this has the potential and has that rigged feel. 2 wins on the trot was rare and you need two or three at least to get a significant win.

No scatter opportunities either, not a sniff.

2 out of 10 Cheap Honey Jars Mr Kroffe, though this is a pending review for yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back